Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute liability
The hypocrisy is disgusting. This is someone who has consistently failed to stick to the rules when it doesn’t suit her, who caught covid but couldn’t be bothered to isolate correctly so ended up infecting others and who claims to need a childcare bubble with her mum even though she doesn’t work. Personally I hope her engagement nosedives so much that she’s finished as an influencer because she couldn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 12
“I’ll probably put her into nursery too” I’d say she’s been counting the days for her to be old enough to go lol. Lazy arse.
And herself and Brads were part of the spreading problem.

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise it’s not as simple as putting her in nursery, she’ll need to find one that has space/go on a waiting list...no doubt we’ll be treated to that moan when the realisation hits

Does she not realise it’s not as simple as putting her in nursery, she’ll need to find one that has space/go on a waiting list...no doubt we’ll be treated to that moan when the realisation hits
She’ll be mortified having to be on a waiting list with other members of society. Surprised if she doesn’t think the nursery will kick another child out just for Macie to join.

She’ll have to accept Macie won’t be a priority either especially now because all the keyworker and vulnerable children will take priority for spaces. Connie is going to get a shock when she tries to put Macie into nursery.

Reactions: 3
She’ll have to accept Macie won’t be a priority either especially now because all the keyworker and vulnerable children will take priority for spaces. Connie is going to get a shock when she tries to put Macie into nursery.
She’ll probably say she is a key worker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll claim it off the back of Ricky being one...even though she sits at home all day 😂

The pouts in her latest story.... has she had some lip treatment with all her visits to that bloody dentist?

Reactions: 4
The list of products for her no make up drug store look is obscene! £63 on makeup is now what I’m spending at the moment!! Try £10-15 every couple of months- she really has 0 idea of how the rest of us are living. £63 is a big food shop for me and 1 other person!

The loose women stuff has killed me 😂😂😂 who does she think she is! Would love to seethe DM she sent them

• Haha
The list of products for her no make up drug store look is obscene! £63 on makeup is now what I’m spending at the moment!! Try £10-15 every couple of months- she really has 0 idea of how the rest of us are living. £63 is a big food shop for me and 1 other person!
Even more of an insult that she spent £63 after totting up her daily look and it coming to £200+ which to quote her “is silly really for average folk... I mean me included” duck off connie, you’re an entitled princess that hasn’t worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 7
Even more of an insult that she spent £63 after totting up her daily look and it coming to £200+ which to quote her “is silly really for average folk... I mean me included” duck off connie, you’re an entitled princess that hasn’t worked a day in her life.
£200?! I can’t remember the last time I spent £200 on myself that wasn’t paying a bill, car repair/service or something like a washing machine! I’ve never been on clothes spree and spent that kind of cash! She epitomises privilege!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god she must be deluded about Loose women!!! All of the women have careers behind them and have achieved so much!! She thinks she is something special😂 I am gobsmacked!

does anyone know what Ricky does?

Reactions: 2
Loose Women’s Ruth;

“So Connie do you have any life experience to share on this <insert topic here>, what is your opinion”? “Um tbh I haven’t really ventured outside the W5 postcode or my mum’s granny flat so wouldn’t really know”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4