Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post has really irked me. Not saying Ricky shouldn’t help around the house but she is also home all day and allows it to get into that state... I hate chores as much as everyone else but at the end of the day, I just get on with it because I like living in a clean house. And that’s with a full time job!

Reactions: 12
Her latest post has really irked me. Not saying Ricky shouldn’t help around the house but she is also home all day and allows it to get into that state... I hate chores as much as everyone else but at the end of the day, I just get on with it because I like living in a clean house. And that’s with a full time job!
Also: he ain’t your husband because he STILL hasn’t proposed despite constant hints (nagging) can’t imagine why not

Reactions: 6
for a grown woman to allow the flat to get in a state during the day and moan her partner won’t help clean it up is ridiculous. And childish. As is calling him out on insta. Honestly she acts like she’s 17. Grow up Connie and get on with the chores like everyone else has to. Sick of her whinging about normal every day things.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
for a grown woman to allow the flat to get in a state during the day and moan her partner won’t help clean it up is ridiculous. And childish. As is calling him out on insta. Honestly she acts like she’s 17. Grow up Connie and get on with the chores like everyone else has to. Sick of her whinging about normal every day things.
Looks like Ricky’s not to happy about it either 🤣 FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she does these kinds of posts from a faux feminist type position. She wants people to know it’s not her ‘job’ to clean/cook and keep house etc, but what she doesn’t realise is that the absence of her having an ACTUAL job means that it’s surely down to her to keep on top of these things, seeing as she’s home all day? I’m currently on maternity leave and have taken on 90% of the household tasks because, you know, I’m home all day!

• Haha
Like that tit video she posted with the rubber gloves...if I did that to my other half he’d tell me exactly where to shove the feather duster. Some weeks I do all the chores, other weeks he does or we share them, I’m not keeping score, neither is he. Such bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Connie we all see through your covid breaching lies. As if you got all dressed up like that to blow kisses and wave to your Nan through the window with Macie. We all know you all went over there with your mum.

I do feel sorry for her as she has no direction. 29 and she 'worked' in marketing, been a make up artist, influencer and now a life coach. She is so lost which is evident from her Instagram, she has no usp. Perhaps she should take a step back and a work out exactly what she wants to do. Focus on one thing, not being everything to everyone, it doesn't work. As someone said, she needs better management, but that may also be a product of her not knowing what she wants.....

• Heart
I do feel sorry for her as she has no direction. 29 and she 'worked' in marketing, been a make up artist, influencer and now a life coach. She is so lost which is evident from her Instagram, she has no usp. Perhaps she should take a step back and a work out exactly what she wants to do. Focus on one thing, not being everything to everyone, it doesn't work. As someone said, she needs better management, but that may also be a product of her not knowing what she wants.....
I’d feel more sorry for her if her attitude wasn’t so rotten, she’s just like the rest of them now, selling her family’s souls for a freebie

• Haha
Accredited life coach in 20 weeks....err ok then 🙄
Makes me laugh every time I read it! I have a friend who’s a life coach, it’s his calling - he’s been through some super tough things and really dark lows but always overcome them and he was always someone people turned to for advice anyway as he was incredibly non judgemental.

Connie can’t even overcome her pile of laundry??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she thinks anyone would hire a life coach who’s a 28 year old from a wealthy family and never had so much as a full time job. But yes please take my money and help me make my own life better! What the hell is she going to be able to contribute to anyone

• Haha
Makes me laugh every time I read it! I have a friend who’s a life coach, it’s his calling - he’s been through some super tough things and really dark lows but always overcome them and he was always someone people turned to for advice anyway as he was incredibly non judgemental.

Connie can’t even overcome her pile of laundry??
Ha ha same....my friend is a recovery coach, so quite similar and it’s the same, she’s just a natural at it as well as having lived experiences. I would not be paying Connie from Ealing to tell me how to fix my problems....

• Haha
E52E268A-3E34-41EA-8C61-FD4C4F3CA4DD.png

what is she trying to say here?
“Mrs know it all”? She isn’t a Mrs
“Miss know it all”? Is I think what she’s trying to say
“Misses know it all”? Is she talking about herself in the plural form?

not sure how she’s going to sort people lives out if she hasn’t even got her own basic spelling sorted out. Can you imagine the notes you would receive from her after a session!?!?

• Haha
Frankly as someone who has had to have treatment for mental health, Connie is one of the last people I would go to for help. I can’t imagine she would understand some of the complex issues people face or be able to stump up much empathy because it’s all about her and her latest attempt to make money. It is not easy supporting people who are struggling and it certainly shouldn’t be done for economic gain. I can’t understand why she doesn’t return to and stick with the MUA which was how she initially became successful on the gram!

• Haha
Frankly as someone who has had to have treatment for mental health, Connie is one of the last people I would go to for help. I can’t imagine she would understand some of the complex issues people face or be able to stump up much empathy because it’s all about her and her latest attempt to make money. It is not easy supporting people who are struggling and it certainly shouldn’t be done for economic gain. I can’t understand why she doesn’t return to and stick with the MUA which was how she initially became successful on the gram!
I work in Mental Health and all I can imagine Connie doing is “me me me” and the poor buggers paying her will be sat there wondering what they’ve wasted their money on. I’ve worked hard for years to get to where I am and it boils my blood she thinks 20 weeks on zoom makes her a bloody life coach

• Haha
I work in Mental Health and all I can imagine Connie doing is “me me me” and the poor buggers paying her will be sat there wondering what they’ve wasted their money on. I’ve worked hard for years to get to where I am and it boils my blood she thinks 20 weeks on zoom makes her a bloody life coach
Absolutely spot on! Professionals like you actually know what they’re doing and work hard to help people in need. Connie has no clue!!

• Haha