Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy! I’m guilty of leaving my washing on the clothes horse for a week but that’s piles and piles! My house is a constant stream of washing, drying, washing drying etc but once I put a new wash on, I put the dry stuff away... like a normal person
Honestly I thought I was crap at household chores until I saw her.
I absolutely hate household work but I do it cos I don't want to live in a pig sty and don't want my husband to come home from work to a pig sty.
Put dry stuff away and replace with wet stuff and so on and so forth. Its really not that hard.

Reactions: 4
Oh my word the state of that flat 😳

Got her eye on a dress for her birthday....just so happens it’s a company that often gifts influencers (and I think may have given her something in the past) so waiting for the freebie to show up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So much moaning about Macie today. Whining about the toy that came with a magazine...yes it’s annoying but your daughter is having fun and learning at the same time so why is that such a big deal? She won’t eat her dinner? Is it because it’s just been dumped in front of her with no incentive or input from anyone? I know of people who can’t have children and would break someone’s arm to have one and this just makes my heart sad for those people because they’d cherish every single moment.

Reactions: 6
Jumper that she’s worn every day since she’s had it linked 🤦‍♀️ she’ll need an operation to remove it soon. Who the hell is influenced by her?

Reactions: 7
A potty full of wee is content? Also how old is Macie? Are we now going to be treated to a barage of posts about how advanced she is 🙄

Reactions: 3
More riveting content of how to make yoghurt and granola from Connie 🤣🙄 her child free days are clearly being put to good use

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had given up on Connie tbh cos she was boring me to tears with the same old tit week in week out but the life coach announcement means I’ll stick around because what comedy. Imagine that bio: mum, author, nutritionist, influencer, home owner etc. etc. I’ve accomplished so much with my positive attitude it’s time to give back and help others. Gimme a serious break. Not sure I’ve heard of a 20 something life coach let alone one they sits on the sofa all day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way! she needs one to sort her life out 🤦‍♀️ Is she for real?! This has to be a wind up.
How can someone so negative and lazy be a life coach?? It can’t be an intense course if it’s done in 4 months. It’s probably an hour a week 😂

Reactions: 7
A LIFE COACH? I thought it must be some sort of April Fools!

Another thing she won’t stick to and another thing no one will be influenced into paying her for! So roll on more moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A life coach?! duck me I’m done
Qualifications- sharing ‘inspirational’ quotes in Instagram
She must have more money that sense, or gifted even more than she already doesn’t declare. Guessing that’ll go the same way as the personal training and the nutrition.....maybe she’s worked out she can use this to con people out of money for very little effort

• Haha
A life coach?! duck me I’m done
Qualifications- sharing ‘inspirational’ quotes in Instagram
She must have more money that sense, or gifted even more than she already doesn’t declare. Guessing that’ll go the same way as the personal training and the nutrition.....maybe she’s worked out she can use this to con people out of money for very little effort
Just googled it and this 20 week course cost almost 3.5k!!!! There is NO way she has paid that so it’s another undeclared gift like the DNA test!

• Angry
  • Wow
Soon to be qualified life coach. I am cryingggggggggg with laughter
It seriously is the funniest thing 😂 I had to read it twice!! She may win an award for The Most Depressing Life Coach ever. She clearly thinks all these quotes she is spamming us with are inspirational. Gosh, she can’t stick to one lane which is why she is all round not particularly good at anything and it shows in her Instagram engagement. Her manager needs sacking.

That massive blue oversized jumper is hideous. She looks like she is a size 20 in that. That’s how it’s clear to know that Connie is just in it for the ££. If brands send her something to wear in return for payment, she’ll try and flog it to us... even something as horrible looking as that jumper!!

How can someone so negative and lazy be a life coach?? It can’t be an intense course if it’s done in 4 months. It’s probably an hour a week 😂
There was clearly no criteria to join the course 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve trained for years to do my job in mental health and this has to be my biggest pet peeve. Influencers that come along and do a few weeks of a course and think they’re the dalai lama

• Haha
Her a life coach? In what bleeping moaning about everything! I give it 2 weeks and she’ll have quit cuz it’s just too much work for her 🙄

“I got 423 likes on my “live, love and be you” post on a floral background and from that moment I knew my destiny was to be a life coach.

Can she coach herself out of terrible content as the first task?

• Haha