Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Oh my god she must be deluded about Loose women!!! All of the women have careers behind them and have achieved so much!! She thinks she is something special😂 I am gobsmacked!

does anyone know what Ricky does?
As far as we know Ricky is an electrician. I swear she posted not long ago that he was promoted and works in sales side of it.

Say What

Chatty Member
I wonder if anyone will pull her up on it. You are able to meet 1 other person from another household for a walk so I guess technically she isn't breaking the rules, that is if it just her and Elliott, which I would think is unlikely knowing Connie.
Precisely, I’ll bet her parents and/ Brads there too

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Unlikely that will be able to afford on the same road as the parents. Don’t know the exact road but Ealing is pricey and the house must be big. Don’t her grandparents live close by too?
Bit of a reality check due for Covid Connie on that one.

Wonder is she still mates with Vogue after her little trip abroad lol.

Say What

Chatty Member
Ha ha I came here to say this...she has a child under 2 and is still in bed after 8am....I also have dachshund and no children (and covid) and I’ve been up since half 6....because stuff still needs to get done and I’ve chosen to do that rather than try to pretend to strangers on the internet that I’m relatable
She’s a lazy mare
I swear dachshunds are like having a child. Mines a total nutter 😂 I hope the covid isn’t too bad for you.

Say What

Chatty Member
Honest to God how can she claim she’s in a childcare bubble when she’s admitted that both she and Ricky work from home?! Also I thought 1 of the households had to be single ie granny helping out child’s family. She’s a bloody joke!!