Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not relatable. Dirty dishes on the side from dinner yes, a few toys on the floor....just do a bit as you go, that’s an absolute pigsty....in fact it’s an insult to pigs
My friend was a single mother for several years to 2 under 3 and managed to work part time. Her home NEVER looked that bad. Admittedly it was busy, a bit cluttered and there would be a few dishes etc but nothing like that. Connie is at home all day with no job and Ricky is working from home. She literally has no excuse!

Reactions: 6
She’s at home all day (well she should be) why is her flat so disgusting? Just tidy as you go. I know she’s got Macie and houses should look lived it but that’s disgusting. It’s not like she can even shut the door to the kitchen and forget about.

Reactions: 5
Here we go, Connie is wading into politics and saying she doesn’t trust Matt Hancock. Could you explain why Connie? Other than his eyes are too close together, his foreheads too big and he’s got a whiny voice. Honestly it’s a joke

Yeah would love to see the policies that connie disagrees with and her reasoning beyond the school meals story she saw on the gram 😒

Yep. You can disagree with the governments policies or the handling of free school meals and campaign/champion for something to be done. But what’s the point in just saying I don’t trust this politician etc? Not really a groundbreaking opinion! She just wants to sound like she’s informed but she hasn’t got a clue. Rich and pampered her whole life, she wouldn’t know what it’s like to actually work and make difficult decision day in day out!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t she meant to be wearing a mask in the lift? As it’s indoors....more crap reels later about how we should all fake tan to solve our problems 😂

Reactions: 3
Had to send Macie to granny-care because she couldn’t watch a child and heat soup at the same time. She’s got a live a 8pm so I bet Macie will be palmed off with her parents until tomorrow.

Gonna donate that M&S parcel? Didn’t think so you bleeping pig

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her brother treated her....except he works with the company so surely that should be got a freebie
Came on to say the same thing. He got a huge delivery from them before Christmas. Such a thoughtful brother to give is sister something he got for free for Christmas. Well it is the thought that counts I guess 🤷 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has deleted it. She absolutely reads here. Hi Connie enjoy your free food which you could easily afford to buy but don’t because you’re shameless 👋

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she has the nerve to attack politicians over food parcels and then post about a gifted expensive food hamper that she could have given to a family in need. Selfish woman!

Reactions: 8