Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ontherunrun

Connie uploading a story for each activity wirh Macie shows really clearly how much of a novelty it is to engage with your daughter. She just said a day without tantrums.... erm yeah because Macie had something to do other than watch tv while you’re on your phone

Reactions: 9

Hendershot101

So really what she means is can someone send me free hair bobbles and clips because I couldn’t be arsed to go spend £2 on them myself! 😡

• Angry

Say What

Chatty Member
‘Tell me who I look like’

Erm, someone who’s abusing the childcare bubble rules and pretending they have a job? Is that an answer?
Came to say the same! She’s taking the piss out of the bubble to a new level today by actually working from her mums house! And this is from someone who consistently moans about the restrictions but only ever helps to make the problem worse!! I’m not even going to START on that prawn rice concoction which is really just a combination of packet food and can’t even be classed as cooking. Personally I feel Connie should just piss off today.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Thank you Connie for enlightening us all on what trout tastes like.

Can we have a review of haddock next? Thanks

• Haha

Ontherunrun

So glad a bath and a freebie breakfast sorted that mental health issue right out! The click bait of it all. 🙄

• Sick
The weight obsession she has and body size image she has is really unhealthy. If someone was really happy, they wouldn’t keep going on about it. It’s actually not engaging for followers either as a lot of us have busy lives and listening to someone bleat on about body size/body image is really boring now. Her honest posts about being a new mum are legit and I can see how sharing can help others in the same boat.... but the weight focus just doesn’t have an end. She chops and changes with no results, but still constantly brings it up. Other influencers actually have fitness videos and they show their progress. What happened with Connie’s 8 week program with Bradley? Again, nothing happened and she didn’t ever explain the reason why. One must assume there was no change at all and it would have impacted Bradley’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

B00123

Two fucking DAYS child free?! Meanwhile the rest of us haven’t had two minutes child free time since March

B00123

I would also prefer to keep my dentist fee private if I had in fact paid fuck all for it

B00123

There she goes admitting she’s still using her mum for childcare. YOU DONT HAVE A JOB TO REQUIRE CHILDCARE

I’m pretty sure that I don’t have anything booked in April. I also won’t be celebrating being able to go out when so many people have died and so many are still suffering. I’ve never known such a self centred person, it makes me despair 🤦‍♀️

Oh would you believe it - Macie is on film in the BATH again! So much for saying you’d never film or photograph her in the bath due to the police officer telling you that you shouldn’t. However we all know Connie sees the ££ in Macie. Fancy putting your daughter at risk for the sake of some engagement. Desperate.

Let’s wait for the post from Connie about tier 3... even though it’s her going to birthday parties with lots of people that have meant we have had to lock down because some people can’t follow basic rules! Luckily that function room will now close down as it’s in tier 3 from Wednesday. I also reported them and Connie.

Last edited:
  • Wow

B00123

She’s so full of shit! ‘Macie insisted we wore our new bags and shoes’ ... yeah because you were leaving the house to go to your mums you fucking moron. How thick does she think we are. Can’t even shower or get out of bed most days but think we believe she got dolled up Xmas day to stay at home? 🤔

Connie is taking a few days away from her phone....which is influencer speak for I’m going to break the covid rules and don’t want to get caught/get grief....as if any of them can put their phone down....makes me mad 😡

• Angry

B00123

DD2079C1-8D61-415B-9E08-76477AE00D00.jpeg
What you mean here Connie is that you were gifted the rose gold one, sold it (not GAVE it to an expectant mummy 🤣🙄) and then were gifted this new one. She’s so sneaky with her wording all the time! Admit you don’t pay for things you lazy beg