Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she must be deluded about Loose women!!! All of the women have careers behind them and have achieved so much!! She thinks she is something special😂 I am gobsmacked!

does anyone know what Ricky does?
As far as we know Ricky is an electrician. I swear she posted not long ago that he was promoted and works in sales side of it.

£70 for a cushion cover and £175 for a mirror is disgusting! So much for showing affordable products and brands at a time of widespread financial difficulty!! Full of tit!

Reactions: 6
£70 for a cushion cover and £175 for a mirror is disgusting! So much for showing affordable products and brands at a time of widespread financial difficulty!! Full of tit!
She's completely unrelatable.
As it's her aunty's shop I'm sure she must get a discount for advertising.
£70 for a cushion cover and £175 for a mirror is ludicrous.
Lockdown 3 and this is her content. You 😤

Reactions: 4
£70 for a cushion?! I earn a good salary and I’d struggle with spending that...same with the mirror...go to B&M like the rest of us peasants

Reactions: 3
Arighi Bianchi have that mirror on offer for £134.10 🤨 she wouldn’t tell her followers that though would she.

• Haha
She’s either hoping to be sent them for free by her aunt (how low can you get) or she’s waiting for other companies to see and offer her freebies. Otherwise she’d just buy stuff and then show her followers once she had it, can’t stand all this ‘oh might get this mirror, thinking of buying this candle, anyone got this blanket?’ meanwhile tagging the relevant companies basically on the beg for free tit. She’s shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s either hoping to be sent them for free by her aunt (how low can you get) or she’s waiting for other companies to see and offer her freebies. Otherwise she’d just buy stuff and then show her followers once she had it, can’t stand all this ‘oh might get this mirror, thinking of buying this candle, anyone got this blanket?’ meanwhile tagging the relevant companies basically on the beg for free tit. She’s shameless
She seems to tag a lot of her Auntie’s stuff but never actually ends up with it so she can obviously see through the shameless begging

Reactions: 4
She is just plugging her Aunt's business. I am sure she has already has the cushion and mirror and is plugging them in the guise of just swooning over them. That way doesn't have to tag 'gifted' and no tax implications. Everything is calculated.

It’s absolutely Connie this. This is why she has next to zero engagement and then complains to anyone who does follow her that she is so disappointed they don’t get involved in her branded posts.

Whilst it’s absolutely infuriating, it just confirms what everyone already knows - her business model is a failure and she has no emotional intelligence or marketing skills. Connie WILL end up with no Instagram business as she demonstrates on a daily basis that she has not got the business acumen and as another person said, isn’t relatable in the slightest.

Even without a pandemic her followers would not spend £75 on a cushion cover. She doesn’t know her market at all and that’s crucial to success. This is not MTV cribs.

There she goes admitting she’s still using her mum for childcare. YOU DONT HAVE A JOB TO REQUIRE CHILDCARE

Reactions: 8
I don't have kids but all my friends do and have had from a young age.
Some have worked full time whilst being single parents, some have been stay at home mums with multiple kids and no support, I know mums from lots of different scenarios and I have never ever heard anyone moan about their kids as much as she does.
Its not refreshing, it's not an insight into real life, its just t bloody cruel.

She’s ridiculous....saying she needs her childcare bubble for her sanity, then gets Macie back and she’s celebrating her having a nap. She’s not had to look after her all morning?! So she can sit in her arse and watch tv....absolute joke

Reactions: 2
She’s ridiculous....saying she needs her childcare bubble for her sanity, then gets Macie back and she’s celebrating her having a nap. She’s not had to look after her all morning?! So she can sit in her arse and watch tv....absolute joke
She’s too busy crying over the Greta documentary 😂

• Haha
Honest to God how can she claim she’s in a childcare bubble when she’s admitted that both she and Ricky work from home?! Also I thought 1 of the households had to be single ie granny helping out child’s family. She’s a bloody joke!!

Honest to God how can she claim she’s in a childcare bubble when she’s admitted that both she and Ricky work from home?! Also I thought 1 of the households had to be single ie granny helping out child’s family. She’s a bloody joke!!
No it can be a set of grandparents....but remember she has 2 jobs.....yet time to sit on her arse in the middle of the day and watch TV

Reactions: 2