Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B00123

Erm I hate to break it to you Connie but a spot of BB cream is not a ‘make up tutorial’, food from a packet is not ‘yummy recipes’ and you have NEVER provided me with anything close to motivation 😂 dream on hun

Reactions: 10

B00123

Quote of the day .. “I don’t just work with luxury brands, I also advertised a £45 pair of leggings the other day”

£45 for leggings is still fucking expensive you dip shit!

• Haha
LOL - on her live she was asked to leave a mantra and her mantra was ‘nothing changes if nothing changes’ and says she is a go-get-ta.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. She saw the food parcels on Instagram, moaned on her story, did nothing practical to help whatsoever and demonstrated how unrelatable and crass she is to then post an M&S hamper boasting of free food. No food bank donation, no monetary donation, no motivation to set up help... just sickening and not a go-get-ta by any means at all.

Last edited:
Connie has definitely been breaching the rules today. She has been out at her friends little girls birthday (Tara and Nellie one). At least 25 people all there in a tiny room singing happy birthday. You can hear Connie singing for Christ sake. Interesting she has not posted anything about it on her stories... because of course she knows she would be inundated with people fuming that she thinks she is above the rules! Will this girl ever learn?! Connie - if you’re wondering why you don’t get any engagement on your paid posts, it’s because people like to follow genuine, honest people. And that’s not you.

B00123

5441C886-393F-48BB-9560-7538794AEF5A.png

Loool bit late for you Connie huns you’re already looks obsessed, materialistic and talentless xox

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Is there anything Connie will not do a beggy post or story for?? Today she wants hair clips and bands for a child who has barely got a head full of hair!

Sloppys

VIP Member
Has she really got the balls to repost that about Dr Alex George when she has flouted every lockdown rule going? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What an absolute LIBERTY. She feels lonely?! What about all those people who live alone and have been shielding since March 2020. Let’s also consider all the others who live alone, are childless (so no child bubble) and not local enough to a friend to create a support bubble?

She definitely needs help if she feels lonely after spending time with Ricky, Macie, her brothers, her mum, her Dad, her Nan and Grandad, her friend with her little girl and also Roots the dog!

‘I’m not able to do everything I want and no one is influenced by the products I try to make them buy’ more like. Pull the other one.

And no one wants cushions from your aunts overpriced business, many thanks.

• Heart

Reallyreallyreally

Yeah the giveaway was a total fraud. Sensible people who do those giveaways put all the names on a spreadsheet and assign them a number. Then you just draw a number 1-500 and the list of names and numbers published beforehand. Not sure why I expected her to use her brain though, that degree just cannot be real 🤣

• Haha

TheDailyJ

Ooooh i didnt know connie had a thread on here 😂
I went to school with her brothers and still speak to them now even, james, elliot and brad are all actually great guys real hard workers. She on the other hand has always been a bore and super whiney. i have never taken to her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Roobear

So Connie had a normal working day as a mum but had child support and is shattered?? That woman needs to get a grip. Lots of people do that and more every single day..

B00123

She’s either hoping to be sent them for free by her aunt (how low can you get) or she’s waiting for other companies to see and offer her freebies. Otherwise she’d just buy stuff and then show her followers once she had it, can’t stand all this ‘oh might get this mirror, thinking of buying this candle, anyone got this blanket?’ meanwhile tagging the relevant companies basically on the beg for free shit. She’s shameless

• Heart

Ontherunrun

Waiting for the ice to melt before she can start her next fitness cycle....... mmmmmmkay. She is a million times away from any type of influencing- if you want to make a change you need to start today not just find another excuse (Macie, time, period, post party and now ice) because there’s always a reason not to or to say you have no time but that’s just BS. It would be so much more relateable if she committed to workouts each day when her partner gets home and went on live or something and actually did something productive consistently

• Heart

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Is it me or is Connie’s Instagram Macies Instagram? She ONLY posts videos and photos of Macie, or is talking about what Macie is doing!! Poor girl. I’m 21 and if my mum posted my whole life on the internet as a baby EVERYDAY i

does anyone know anything about her and rickys relationship? She says ZERO about her partner but EVERYTHING about her baby

Other content is Connie playing the victim, saying how she hates her body and struggles with low self esteem. Fair enough, but is she not meant to have a book called “Healthy Forever” and be Bradley Simmonds sister?

So unrelatable. It’s like she is a stroppy teenage brat. She has all these issues and life is so hard for her when she makes money off of INSTAGRAM?!

Listen to women, listen to mothers, who smash their full time jobs/ careers, stay healthy and keep their family healthy and are just humble happy good people. Unfortunately, these women are busy smashing their jobs and raising their families, so you won’t find many of them on Instagram.

Has the world gone mad?

B00123

If there’s one thing I hate in this world, it’s people who get sayings wrong. CBA is not ‘can’t be asked’ ffs 😤

Goodness she is so rude and completely lacks emotional intelligence. So she said that there are ‘young girls eating the bare minimum wanting to look like someone who’s had fat sucked out of them’. Does she not realise she is body shaming those who are naturally slim who do not have much fat on them? What a disgusting thing to say.
Let’s flip it around... would Connie say ‘old ladies eating really excessively looking like they’ve had a load of fat pumped into them’ - no because body shaming for Connie is purely only for bigger bodies and not smaller ones and she is happy to body shake those who are naturally slim. Makes me realise that underneath it all Connie is jealous of others. She needs to see a psychologist about the body image issues she has as she is obsessed.

Is she blind to her own faults? She makes money from encouraging/influencing sales of materialistic goods, which include beauty products, weight loss resources and clothing?!
And she’s ‘completely talentless’

Last edited:

B00123

If I were Connies Mum I’d be grateful for Tier 4 so that I could have a break from my giant sulky adult-baby child.

• Haha

MissVanjie

The faked tanned knuckles get me every single time..... What does she look like? Reviewing beauty products when she looks like her hands have been trapped in a vat of wotsits 😩

• Haha