Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the name of the wee man wtf is that toastie🀣🀣Has he actually toasted a mortons rollβœŠπŸΌπŸ’¦πŸ’¦Anyway ma lovelies practice makes ok so il get there🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While Melvins busy wondering what the mystery parcel is, I'm busy wondering how many time it's been drop-kicked by the Herms driver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

State of that box πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought it was a toastie using the enders - I've never seen anything like that in my life how is it possible to make such an abomination. He's been taking cooking tips from hinch 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His Kerry Katonas eyes must be really bad these days because that spag bol and toastie are quite possibly the worst things I’ve seen. I’d rather have a tin of my dugs pedigree chum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OK....so he loves to leave a washing to air dry....why has he moaned for months about his tumble dryer not working?! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ he actually hurts my head 🀯🀯🀯
His clothes dryer photo bombs most of his living room photos. I look out for it to see if he's left any skid marks kegs outs. I've also been known to do screen grabs and zoom in. I have no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck tho if you were seriously considering moving out and getting a mortgage..... I smell shite marigold πŸ’©
Marigold πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

He hasn't got a clue my lovelies. Why does everything he cooks look like a sloppy undercooked ibs moment waiting to happen?

Stay in youse ain lane Marigold

Let us all appreciate how far the gremlin has come , when's the botox due Mario
Screenshot_20210226-192943_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210226-213251_Instagram.jpg

'Oor heeds will roll' uh oh...watch out RuPaul, oor wee Marion is gonna set the blind nakita dug on ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marigold πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

He hasn't got a clue my lovelies. Why does everything he cooks look like a sloppy undercooked ibs moment waiting to happen?

View attachment 457096
He looks like Spud out of Trainspotting in this pic. That is the skin of a man that hasn’t seen a vegetable in years

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marigold πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

View attachment 457096
That housecoat needs a thread of its own. That and the kettle and toaster bamboo coasters placed on the very brink of the worktops

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How will Marzipans queen Grinch feel when she spots his β€œtap to tidy” button is her frenemie Staceys?
Marion you big Slut πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not sure where you live but usually the council will put you into anything available until the new ones are built then families take priority for being placed in the new builds. It is probably cheaper to rent a council flat but they would be better in a private rented accommodation. I lived in Paisley when I was younger so know it quite well, the area of Seedhill is not very inviting.
I just had a google too (gotta love google for nosing!) It's basically a street full of those blocks of flats?we would call those maisonettes in Dublin and a lot knocked down and replaced near me in the last few years. Lovely new apartments. Derek n Marlon could get very lucky! But why on earth does he continue to throw money at it when it's going to be levelled??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.