Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Melvin as the hostess with the mostest at his hoose party. Shouting shoes aff at the door (aka the high footfall area) everyone, running round speeonjay in hand glaring at folk who look like they're enjoying themselves too much and might have a wee accidental drink sploosh, quickly hoovering the crumbs round about folk dancing to Whitney, screaming that his tap-ass table isn't additional seating, being soothed by Brenda, Senga and Morag whilst greeting into the coat pile on his plush bed that Dezza is flirting with somebody's (as it turns out) straight plus one, flinging everyone oot at 10.30 so he can get the carpets cleaned before bed, telling Dezza "I'll deal with you tomorrow boy " and discovering the next day that someone's made off with Rayn and his blingy febreeze bottle. Stories himself threatening to turn over his ring bell footage to the polis if the febreeze isn't returned. Second story posted because he forgot to ask for Rayn to be brought back.

Aye. Good times.
Just read this me lovelie, ma tea came oot ma nose so it did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
James Englishโ€™s post about a false sense of perfection with social media is brilliant funny how I thought about Marion when I was reading it!!

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Fucking hair mask!! With the amount of hair he has he now has a lifetime supply, in fact he seems to have a lifetime supply of many things... wax melts, burners, fabric conditioner, face creams the list is endless!!
Don't forget body/face mists

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, as youse aw know am nae in a great frame of spirits today, so Iโ€™m sure a boujee new thread will cheer me up. Iโ€™ll away and get some joos and criss... and some class! ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS Mario, you obviously read here after mentioning your shaky hauns, you wouldnโ€™t have so much crap rammed into every space if you STOPPED! BUYING! STUFF! you fruitloop.
PPS Poor Rayn hiding in the wardrobes to try and get away from all the fumes๐Ÿ˜ข
Ahh hope youse feel better tomorra, ma lovelie.... mwah ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hallo Ma lovlies
Itโ€™s been a while since I frequented the mario threads, keeping up with Hinch is a full time job these days.
But can I ask why Mario has bought a hair mask for his 5 hairs pls?
That, my friend, is the 64,000 dollar question! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Youse are very comfortable ma lovelie. Expect you could trit yasel to a new tumble dryer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shop busy on a Saturday shocker. Go in the week Mario you tit, you've all the time in the world.
I thought he was referring to the amount of crap he bought LOL

• Haha

pssst!

complaint :LOL: must be high from all the fumes or inhaling dezzas cheech.. wonder if dezza hangs oot the windae smoking it or has tae go downstairs and ootside
And if he does have to go stand outside if M takes his keys off him and insists he uses the ring to get back in ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I had the coconut version of that hair mask, it lasted me months as the tub is absolutely huge! I then binned it cause it was shite and bought some olaplex. He needs to buy a proper hair system if he wants to see a difference in his thinning, something like nioxin he might see improvement with.

Reactions: 6

Lady Bug

VIP Member
That's a lovely new cutlery divider in the colour plywood. Matches his bamboo kettle handle a treat. Once you open the drawer ๐Ÿค”
First thing I thought was if everything is not bone dry when he puts it in it's going to rot. I have a plastic tray and I just throw everything straight from dishwasher to drawer.But sure if he has time to clean his wax holders he can dry his cutlery!!

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Why is a 37 year old man saying his boyfriend said something โ€œnaughtyโ€ like heโ€™s a teenage girl crushing on N Sync?

I am the same age as Marion and the vulgarities that come out of my mouth know no bounds so it really baffles me why he acts like this? Was he dropped on his head as a child?

Remember how mortified he was at Naked Attraction? Itโ€™s some cocks and Fannyโ€™s. We have all seen our fair share surely?

Am a in the wrang lane?
It's how his ego lets folk know his partner still fancies getting jiggy with him after all those years but him being unable to forget his Mammy is one of his followers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha

Red71v

That tiny flat must stink of indoor cat shit!!!! He never mentions the cat having to do its business indoors all the time and cleaning it oooouutttt ๐Ÿ’ฉ