Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek Johnstone ma lovelie. Enjoy 😉
Thanks for this tip off my lovely. I've caught up on all his videos and now think I might be high he was that baked 😂

Joking aside, they did a video where they're asked questions and you point at whoever the answer is. Question one was 'who is the best looking?', and with no hesitation they both point at Deek. Mario, get yourself a guy who points at YOU. Couldn't imagine my husband doing that even if it is true!!!???!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Says Marion who spent a good part of January throwing sly digs and shade at someone on instagram 🤣 THAT IS ONLINE BULLYING. You did it on insta to make sure whoever you had a problem with could see it and make them feel crap/paranoid.

the internet doesn’t forget Marion. Practice what you preach.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for this tip off my lovely. I've caught up on all his videos and now think I might be high he was that baked 😂

Joking aside, they did a video where they're asked questions and you point at whoever the answer is. Question one was 'who is the best looking?', and with no hesitation they both point at Deek. Mario, get yourself a guy who points at YOU. Couldn't imagine my husband doing that even if it is true!!!???!
Poor Mario, he just is fugly. No way round it, he's an escaped bat/ape experiment from wuhan. 😂
My phone thinks I mean Wigan. No dear, wuhan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh thank the lord for that!!!!! Back in ma lane for noo.
The boss at my old work used to make Buck’s Fizz with diluting juice for events in work 🤢 I actually laughed and had a big moan about it. Got called into the office and given a warning for disrespect 😂
I’m 100% sure her house is as bad as marions!

• Haha
  • Wow
Nothing says ‘ High tea’ quite like a chipped cup!
This had me howling! I've been MIA these past few days and just catching up. Im currently eating a lime and mint high tea in the flavour of plywood in the shade of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is really petty, but he just comes across as so rude in the ‘falbon’ and paint choices. Nothing like - I am having trouble choosing, will you help me out or hey guys which one do you think is best, he just says ‘which one do you like’ and ‘again’ he just has no people skills. He has obviously watched ‘Hinchy’ on her stories and is trying to copy. Again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.