Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here to see if anyone has tried to figure out where he’s walking 😂 when everyone was guessing last time it cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just in case you're newish to the Melvin, he goes on about his dream mcmansion and how he could get a mortgage *clicks fingers* "like that".

Rent isn't a dirty word round these parts ma lovelie, we're only going by what the wee arse has said himself ☺
Rent is a dirty, horrible, filthy word unless you add FULL in front of it *Spits*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bet Derek lived on pot noodles before Mario, and quite frankly that’s a better diet than the shite Marion serves him.

I remember seeing them together in a pub in Edinburgh and they hardly spoke to each other the whole time. Not that I specifically picked a table with a view of them. I wish we had kidnapped Derek.
This doesn’t surprise me. I don’t get the relationship they seem like completely different people. I defo think it is just convenient for Derek. Marion is is flat maid. Does the washing , cleaning etc.

I defo think Derek plays away, maybe that’s what’s been with all his disappearing acts lately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh. Sorry 😃
You’re so right, why does he have to make out his life is so much more excloooosive & bespoke than it is? He’d be better off saying “I didn’t like the worktops so I covered them, didn’t I do a great job?”
But he doesn’t, he pretends he had some company come in & wrap his (the councils) kitchen. I’d have way more respect for him if he stopped pretending so much.
well, I’d have a tiny bit of respect for him, currently I have none.
Sorry ma lovlie but he did get his kitchen wrapped professionally in 2018.

Seeing as he's jumped on Hinch's bamboo bandwagon I'm guessing he'll be getting *falbon* worktops in the colour marble and the scent plastic to match hers 💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Seeing as he's jumped on Hinch's bamboo bandwagon I'm guessing he'll be getting *falbon* worktops in the colour marble and the scent plastic to match hers 💎
That kitchen really was missing a hot chocolate station. Thank god Marion see sense and invested in one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The council replace kitchens & bathrooms every so many years. He’s block is prob having a refurb. You get to choose cupboards, handles, worktops & flooring. Lying bastard making out he’s doing it all.
A few folk have said in previous threads that his block is due for bulldozing but maybe they've had a stay of execution and a full renovation is indeed on the cards.

Totes amazeballs that in the last year he’s gone from 100% savoury and no a fan o sweet stuff ma lovelies (it’s no his thing) tae changing tae being borderline diabetic wi the sugar he’s consuming. Yet again liar liar pants on fire 🔥 Blows with the feckin wind does oor Marion.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So my conclusion from today’s stories is that Marion and the truth are still not friends! 😳🤣 #Jackanory

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ware and tare?! 😂 so he’s always been thick as tit then??

• Haha
So my conclusion from today’s stories is that Marion and the truth are still not friends! 😳🤣 #Jackanory
😂 Marion’s stories come in the colour “opaque” and in the scent “bullshit”

So the machines fucked, but every cloud has a silver lining cos he’s getting new worktops? What the duck’s he talking about 😂 It would be silver lining if the engineers sat their fag on the vinyl and burnt it, and had to replace it with a new worktop 😂 honestly, this tit needs proof read before he talks

Last edited:
  • Haha

That original post...

Ware and Tare 🙈

And he now spends most of his time in the kitchen? Doing what, just standing there? Its not even got a table or chair! Hes off his rocker 😂

• Haha
What I can’t get to grips with is for such an illiterate uneducated little toad he has such an overinflated opinion of himself. He’s an embarrassment on Instagram. He looks like a right nasty piece of work too. And NAE DEBATES!!!! 😂

• Haha
Random question but does anyone know the company he keeps referring to as “shocking” service for his tumble dryer.? Just if it was that bad surely he would have tagged them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random question but does anyone know the company he keeps referring to as “shocking” service for his tumble dryer.? Just if it was that bad surely he would have tagged them?
Think it’s Domestic & General. I’m sure he tagged them at some point. He took out a policy with them when it first broke. They are horrendous to deal with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
tbf Marion needs a boujee kitchen worktop for preparing meals sitting his McDonalds and takeaway bags on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.