Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stand ......in the colour grey!! 😬😬😬 to match his awful bespoke coasters!! Oh dear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see afternoon tea! He doesn’t do valentines though. We should play a game of Marions bespoke high tea bingo. I call Mr Kipplings French Fannies 🤣🤣

Edit. I just clicked back on his story and saw what he has put on the grey plastic cake stand monstrosity. I gave him too much credit thinking he would buy French fancies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excuse my language but where the duck is he going to store that tea stand after he’s used it once? He is the most idiotic person I’ve ever encountered!

Buy a bleeping cardboard one then bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m assuming Melvis has swallowed an E with how manic he is over a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of squash. A High tea indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion arranged a High Tea for Derek but Derek had to bring in his own scones and cakes? duck sake Marion you done duck all today, you could’ve nipped down to Morries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is there a bottle of orange diluting juice next to a bottle of fizz? Please tell me he's not making Bucks Fizz with it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know as annoying as Marion can be. His account has given me many laughs through lockdown.

where would we be without him. Some other threads really bring the Debby downer out in me but Marion’s thread really lifts my spirits.

This thread is defo the best l. Sending tattie hearts to you all 🥔 🥔 this Valentine day and if you’re single please keep your standards higher than marions afternoon tea spread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen another 3 cleaning accounts doing an afternoon tea for their other halves today. Are they all in a cult because I’ve not seen a single one have any original ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know as annoying as Marion can be. His account has given me many laughs through lockdown.

where would we be without him. Some other threads really bring the Debby downer out in me but Marion’s thread really lifts my spirits.

This thread is defo the best l. Sending tattie hearts to you all 🥔 🥔 this Valentine day and if you’re single please keep your standards higher than marions afternoon tea spread
😂😂😂 agree!! This is the best thread by far... so many laughs!! 😂😂❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet he caught poor Derek off guard. And when he walked in his first thought was “oh tit he is going to expect some mushroom action now”

hence Derek calling it cringe in the hope Marion would have a hissy fit and sulk I’m the bedroom for the rest of the day 🤣

#sendhelp #savederek

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For someone who doesn’t do Valentine’s Day, he’s not doing too bad, also just because you’ve been together 6 yrs Mazda doesn’t mean you should stop doing Valentine’s Day, me n my other half have been together 26 yrs n still get each other something and a card, miserable pig he is 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the most piss poor afternoon tea effort I’ve ever seen in my nelly puff. He could’ve got all that on a side plate. He says every year they don’t do Valentines but Deek ALWAYS buys him a wee something.
Aaand lastly....ever since he installed that salmon pink bath mat under his big boujee tapas table that corner has always looked like this. Straighten it oot Marion!! Can you tell he’s annoyed me today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.