Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a Mario break because I left Tattle. Missed it, came back and now I’m devastated that he hasn’t got any little dots for me to catch up on!

So gonna catch up on these threads ma lovelies! So excited to catch up on the decor jurneh
Welcome back my lovelie. Get strapped into your ain lane we are about to be taken on a new falbon/vinyl journey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome back my lovelie. Get strapped into your ain lane we are about to be taken on a new falbon/vinyl journey
Oh god! I’m so excited. I saw the other day he was asking people what they preferred 😂 baffles me the money he is spending on that place!

• Haha
Hope Mario is secretly reading here, cos my broken dryer journey has reached its conclusion. 😂 I've bought a new one Mario. Sadly and weirdly thoughts of Mario have popped into my head while dealing with this. 😭😲😂 If I have a sex dream about either of them I'm leaving. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right ma lovelies, the reason he’s no been oan to wish his hinchy a birthday is because he is really busy! Doing what I hear you cry? Well he’s actually busy wrapping her present. A tattie heart in the scent earth and a mini hot chocolate station in the colour plywood. So aye, no much to tell yees apart fae spine bright, stay in yer aine laine, my joabs my joab and his platform just isny his joab and he doesny want it to be x
🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a Mario break because I left Tattle. Missed it, came back and now I’m devastated that he hasn’t got any little dots for me to catch up on!

So gonna catch up on these threads ma lovelies! So excited to catch up on the decor jurneh
So good to see you back ma lovelie. Hope you're safe and well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So good to see you back ma lovelie. Hope you're safe and well xx
I’m good Thank you 😘 missed these threads so much. Didn’t realise how much they cheered me up. I’m looking forward to the next episode of it didn’t happen with Moira 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m good Thank you 😘 missed these threads so much. Didn’t realise how much they cheered me up. I’m looking forward to the next episode of it didn’t happen with Moira 😂
I’m clutching my beak in anticipation ma lovelie! Good to see you back. Tattie hearts 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope Mario is secretly reading here, cos my broken dryer journey has reached its conclusion. 😂 I've bought a new one Mario. Sadly and weirdly thoughts of Mario have popped into my head while dealing with this. 😭😲😂 If I have a sex dream about either of them I'm leaving. 😂
You conjured up the most unsavoury image using just 3 words - Mario, Sex and tumbledryer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

You don't owe us an explanation hen - Tattle's no your joab cos your joab is your joab, but I'm delighteeeeeed your back in time for aw the no essential joabs oor Melv is about to embark on. This is going to be mair than just a juhrnee. This is going to be a voyage.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Flicking through the movie channels and suddenly reminded of Moira. He’s everywhere I turn 😂 “This Day of Dawn”
52DD25BE-95E2-46B5-B3C1-DEF346CC4DDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flicking through the movie channels and suddenly reminded of Moira. He’s everywhere I turn 😂
Sometimes I find myself using words and phrases like “Nae debates”, “Stay in your ain lane” and “Ma lovelie” in real life which invites some interesting looks from work colleagues, friends and family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.