Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw man he’s going for one of those bleeping tv wall things isn’t he? Where they build it out and fit the tv flush into it with the recess for sky boxes etc? duck sake. He won’t need his pink/grey living room lamps after that’s installed it’ll be lit up like New York at Christmas with all the LED lights 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ll all have to keep an eye on Facebook marketplace when he puts the boujee fireplace, in the colour white, up for sale. See how much cheek he has got price wise 😂
Its a bespoke fireplace, in the colour white, scent smoke. Price point £1000. Youse would all be very lucky to have a boujee item like this in your hime.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That tiny flat must stink of indoor cat tit!!!! He never mentions the cat having to do its business indoors all the time and cleaning it oooouutttt 💩
Knowing how methodical he is on his cleaning, he probably keeps on top of it.
I clean my cats box 2-3 times a day so my home doesn't smell

Reactions: 3
Its a bespoke fireplace, in the colour white, scent smoke. Price point £1000. Youse would all be very lucky to have a boujee item like this in your hime.
I bet the cheeky fucker takes the bulbs out as well before it goes. *bulbs nae included ma lovelies*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder where he scrubs out the cat tit tray? He would have to be washing it out in his shower.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw man he’s going for one of those bleeping tv wall things isn’t he? Where they build it out and fit the tv flush into it with the recess for sky boxes etc? duck sake. He won’t need his pink/grey living room lamps after that’s installed it’ll be lit up like New York at Christmas with all the LED lights 🤣
it’ll be an ideal place to store all his literacy needs; those Tom Ford cereal boxes need a home after all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor cat has airplane ears everytime he is near her, he really must make her annoyed and uncomfortable 😂 poor wee thing she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How often does he wash his bedding? I feel I see that content at least 3 times a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how he meticulously places the throw on the bed with an artistic ruffle. Such a wee knob cheese! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I adore my cats, but there is absolutely no way I would be getting their names tattooed on me 😂 what a spanner!
Oh I dunno. I have a crappy little tattoo on my ankle. Once this virus pisses off I intend to have it covered with an ankle to knee full colour rendition of my idiot cat.

But yeah. “Rayn” on a finger is a bit twattish.

Do we know why she’s called Rayn?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wee Rayn is such a cute cat, no wonder she’s pissed off when she has that big ugly bastard face staring back at her🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.