Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dove88 thread title, @BishBashBoss suggestion probably too naughty. 😂
The boiler is fixed, the tumble dryer is fixed. He's sold his fire surround thing, there's a big dent in the carpet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the new thread title ma lovelies. So wee Deek was sleeping his herbal stone off while big beaky the bumble bee (yellow hoodie) takes pictures, struggling for content what a wee fanny🤣🤣
Im back in ma ane lane now sporting a bit of class as always so on and so forth🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, I'm shocked in the shade "no bleeping way"!!

Thread titles aren't ma laine at all ma lovelies so I'll need a wee cup of hot chocolate* from ma very own hot chocolate station** to calm ma nerves!!

* tea
** kitchen cupboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has he heavily filter that picture of the sky !
No, the sky was actually that colour tonight, ‘‘twas weird. Quite why he didn’t stop and take a photo like a normal person though, it looks like he was either running (or on a bus 🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No, the sky was actually that colour tonight, ‘‘twas weird. Quite why he didn’t stop and take a photo like a normal person though, it looks like he was either running (or on a bus 🤔)
Oooh That’s what I was thinking it looked blurry like he had put 5 filters on it 🤣 he probs was in the bus with his mop and bucket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol thread title is gonna send him 😆 🤣 sitting my arse down at the tapass table and waiting on some joos and cheeseboard without real chese

I've been rereading thread one again ma lovelies to make time go quicker and it was glorious. Had to stifle a few laughs

It's worth reading for any Marion newbies is you want tokill some time. His eyebrows 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20210301-082358_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-082634_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-083330_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol thread title is gonna send him 😆 🤣 sitting my arse down at the tapass table and waiting on some joos and cheeseboard without real chese

I've been rereading thread one again ma lovelies to make time go quicker and it was glorious. Had to stifle a few laughs

It's worth reading for any Marion newbies is you want tokill some time. His eyebrows 😆 🤣

View attachment 462122View attachment 462125View attachment 462126
OMG! I hadn’t realised we had been talking about this wee scrote for almost two years 😂 and on the Instagram Cleaners thread (rip😢) before that. Quality entertainment 🤣😂

• Haha
A beautiful new thread title for Paisleys very own Rapunzel 👏👏👏👏

A hair mask for Melvin is like an ashtray on a motorbike. Utterly! Feckin! Pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 462122View attachment 462125View attachment 462126
Pic two, he's really packed on the timber. 😂 Says me, a walking packet of lard.

Eh, hen, Mario has a bespoke crapet. Sit down and get some class!
A bit late for that ma lovelie. *farts, scratches bum*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the last thread with his packet pasta display. I wonder how long it took him to set them up. The fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is really trying hard to get a share on his stories from “Soph” isn’t he? Marion, she doesn’t give a duck about you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg not that bleeping bodywash🤮 He’ll be howling walking about smelling like an old ratty barbie doll🥴 the scent of it HAUNTS me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg not that bleeping bodywash🤮 He’ll be howling walking about smelling like an old ratty barbie doll🥴 the scent of it HAUNTS me!
Add to that smell his hair mask, in the scent watermelon, and he’ll be smelling like one of those pissy old ladies that try to hide the soaked Tena smell. Smell the wealth Ma Lovely!

• Haha
  • Sick
He is really trying hard to get a share on his stories from “Soph” isn’t he? Marion, she doesn’t give a duck about you!!!
Now she has sent him some of her home range, I think he is feeling guilty for all the shade he has been throwing her on insta 😂

He is the biggest arse lick ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.