Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
The way he is speaking about the council flat that Derek was given.... Makes me cringe.

He saying Derek 'took it on' as of it was a brave thing to do. Mate, he likely waited on a council list and was offered it after a wait. Of course he will 'take it on' lol. Wtf.

Then showing before and after pics saying he built it from the ground up.

Mate. You've carpeted and decorated just like millions of others do when they move into a new place 🤣 that what happens? That's what you do?

He's made it sound like he renovated a hundred year old cottage when in reality he's has decorated and carpeted a wee council flat hahahaha.

Crikey Mario, sit the fuck down pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
He’s worked 5 days and he’s “exhausted”. Oh bless. He should try being a nurse and end up with a shitty rota of 8 x 13hr shifts!! As well as run a house and care for a family, and a cat, and a dog... he has not got a shitting clue!
No offence to nurses, I know you tend to the sick but Jesus-Mario lays hands upon the sick and dead, and with a spritz of zoflora can heal them. I heard he once cured a leper by burning a Mario candle & sticking one of his reed diffusers up his arse. True story!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Omg people are actually deranged. They are sending him their vids of them crying because someone called sophie's baby ugly! Grow up ffs and save your tears for people reliant on food banks, for people whose children are dying of incurable diseases, for people living with abusers etc. Tears for someone who plasters her baby online to make money out of him, tears for someone who films herself silently weeping whilst wearing a snapchat filter and barely wets an eyelash!

Come on Mario, wise up son

Reactions: 24

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but does everyone in Paisley accentuate words such as Haime and Flairs or do they say home and floors?!
I'm Glaswegian, and when I'm with my sister we talk like that. However, if I was posting videos on insta it would be homes and floors.
Theres a time and place for colloquialisms. He just doesn't get that because he's a schemy gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Martin. Mazza. Handyman Maz. Mario. Whatever.

Mate.... We all work, we don't have to explain it and then go off the radar to gain attention. We all clean our houses and we do not have to record it. We don't bring up possible issues and then lie about them just to cover our backs.

I am a single parent of three kids, run my own home, manage my own finances and I also attend uni full time to train as a midwife at a trust outwith my local area so I also have to travel...... If you honestly think you are going quiet to have a break then please remember who you're whoharring when you're saying things like this.... You're offensive. I hate ya. You do my actual breasts in 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

CrazyCatLady101

Sorry just seen this thread but why are two young blokes in a council flat? Both able-bodied and look like they're earning enough not to 'need' a council flat. Damn disgusting! Makes my piss boil
I don't get this comment? As far as I'm aware they have had it for years and as much as I'm not a Mario fan there could have been a time where it was needed, but saying that what's to say its not needed now. Are ppl who work and are able bodied not aloud to have a council flat/house? Are they expected to move into a private rent when it's more rent ect? Full disclosure here. I previously had a council house but moved to private rent as it was a bad area but I really don't get why it makes u angry?

• Heart

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
‘I’m a brand rap for Ava May aromas, incase you didn’t know’ WELLLLL mario, slap my tits and call me Betty, you really do learn something new everyday 🙄

• Haha

Giselle

Chatty Member
His real name is Martin... whaaaaaaat.
I can’t recover from this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just when you thot he couldn’t possibly be any more of a dick 😂🤣😂🤣

Oh he’s gone and got himself a snazzy little ‘ring light’ - like a superstar vlogger! So we get more hand motions and even more flare from all his mirrored glittery shite in the background!
He really loves himself, doesn’t he?!
What’s a ring light .... is that so Derek can see where he’s going? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I'm gonna buy some of those lights, pretend I'm gonna send him something and get his address....then drive past his flat and use my remote to turn them on and off over and over again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Greedy beggy

I’m printing this picture and sticking on the cupboard where I keep the crisps and sweets to stop the kids going into it 😂
95A04C93-CCFC-4AAC-871C-995B83FF4F3F.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
He clearly didn't get sufficient messages or reposts from his first head wobbling rant so he had to go for another later on in the day.
This is despite him claiming that he hates to do things like this?

If he gets so many hate messages (which I find hard to believe, comments on his posts are limited and could anyone really be arsed to email him?) why doesn't he leave? He really believes that his 'platform' and his 'journey' are truly inspiring and that he is also warrior fighting against social media 'trolls'. The reality is he's one swarovski crystal short of a bejazzled fanny.

• Haha

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Oh he’s having a wordy rant about him and his platform and bullying and trolling! Bless.
Just saw his wee written rant 🤣 its honestly baffling the way all these instagram fannies are going on & jumping on the bandwagon of this documentary. I'm not saying some of them haven't been trolled at some stage but if they're only referring to tattle as them "being trolled" then it just confirms what we all suspect; that they have no grip on reality.

They want all the popularity & #gifted #ads but not the fact that not everybody on the planet is going to like you or agree with you- that's real life, not a bloody app on your phone! 🙄

Sorry for the rant, he's just an annoying wee fanny 🤣🤣

Dazza

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hopefully they stay there ,bet he thinks he to famous to work in Debenhams what I find amusing is all his followers from Scotland they are so deluded they actually think they Are friends...yeah they are that much friends that he only lives a few miles from some of them talks to them daily but never actually met .. cos he’s not interested in the smaller accounts they have nothing he needs from them except adoration...wake up you fools 😠😠😠
Not everyone from Scotland is that deluded 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just saw his wee written rant 🤣 its honestly baffling the way all these instagram fannies are going on & jumping on the bandwagon of this documentary. I'm not saying some of them haven't been trolled at some stage but if they're only referring to tattle as them "being trolled" then it just confirms what we all suspect; that they have no grip on reality.

They want all the popularity & #gifted #ads but not the fact that not everybody on the planet is going to like you or agree with you- that's real life, not a bloody app on your phone! 🙄

Sorry for the rant, he's just an annoying wee fanny 🤣🤣
I think it’s disgusting that these “insta famous” people are comparing themselves to jessy on her documentary. The level of disrespect comparing someone messaging you to tell you your house looks shit to this lassie getting trolled constantly to the point she wanted to die is disgusting! And they are all jumping on the fucking bandwagon! Ridiculous. Mario get a fucking grip you gif!! Someone disagreeing with you about cruelty free products or paint colours or shitty B&M throws is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

• Heart

Divinechat

Ok im calling it , he will be back in the next say or two saying he needed a rest from insta as its not real life and hes had thousands of messages aaking if hes ok but yes my lovelies he is fine just taking some time 🙈

• Haha