Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work life balance Martin :unsure: the world won't end if you are not on your instagram journeeeeeeee telling us you have nothing to tell us.

Oh and he's mortified he's been rumbled that it's a bathroom cabinet [emoji38]
I came here to say we have it in our bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What would a microfiber cloth on its own do? And as for using water, would it not just give it water marks? Mind you, I bet with their greasy heads against it everynight there are deeper stains waiting to appear.
I wonder if he'll do a tutorial on how to get spunk stains out of it at some point? It could be quite the spunk stain juuurrrrnnnnnneeehhhhhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
wtf Is he wearing...he has absolutely no taste in clothes or home furnishings...he’s going out to get a plant for on top of this bathroom cabinet he keeps in living room ..to make it even more like it belong in the skip ...oops mean bathroom...oops mean shower room with mould ridden windows 🀒🀒🀒🀒

Reactions: 3
Christ if I went round to my Mum's and started filming myself rolling around on her carpet giving myself static (well I couldn't, she has beautiful oak floors) and told her it was for "ma lovelies" I would be told to get over myself and stop being a twit.

If I then let on it was because I wanted a carpet company to #gift me a lovely new carpet and I needed to drop more obvious hints (because no-one watching my stories had offered yet) she would tell me to have more respect for myself and save up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"Prezzo is spot on italian foodπŸ‘Œ"
Get tae absolute duck Martin, prezzo is about as italian as dolmio sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What would a microfiber cloth on its own do? And as for using water, would it not just give it water marks? Mind you, I bet with their greasy heads against it everynight there are deeper stains waiting to appear.
I wonder if he'll do a tutorial on how to get spunk stains out of it at some point? It could be quite the spunk stain juuurrrrnnnnnneeehhhhhh
Bet he calls it Caeeem!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Martin. Mazza. Handyman Maz. Mario. Whatever.

Mate.... We all work, we don't have to explain it and then go off the radar to gain attention. We all clean our houses and we do not have to record it. We don't bring up possible issues and then lie about them just to cover our backs.

I am a single parent of three kids, run my own home, manage my own finances and I also attend uni full time to train as a midwife at a trust outwith my local area so I also have to travel...... If you honestly think you are going quiet to have a break then please remember who you're whoharring when you're saying things like this.... You're offensive. I hate ya. You do my actual breasts in 🀭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor St Mario - finding it soooo difficult to work, and find time to do his stories. He puts soooooo much pressure on himself. He really doesn’t realise how stupid he sounds, does he? HE puts pressure on HIM. No other person does. And the pressure of which he puts on himself, just to speak about....duck ALL!!!! He never has anything to tell us!!!! Wtf?! Do yourself, and the rest of us, a favour, mate - Come on when you actually have something to say. This does NOT include bragging about your *gifted* tit! πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
She really doesn't like that tree does she!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Serves her right for showing off and buying one so early.

And she's on about showing you a different buget tree tomorrow as the salon one shes going to be decorating was only Β£100 from Very.....erm you only paid the same??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
is this meant for Beggy Becky home sweet home ?

That weight loss and not looking himself? It will be because he has to do the food shop by himself.
Cue loads of his mafia telling him how brave he is and how he gives them strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gutted. Was going to comment on Martins post saying the Cabinet looks amazing and I have the same one in my bathroom. He’s limited the comments πŸ™„
32F5672F-E516-490C-A26E-44EC0A03195B.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.