Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he’s such a great cleaner then y dust round stuff and he never moves that bloody tacky stool on top of rug he must just hoover round that , his bathroom window is filthy the white round the window is covered in dampness it’s all black and the actual window frame is really dirty ....Martin you should be embarrassed you home most definitely isn’t clean !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
if he’s such a great cleaner then y dust round stuff and he never moves that bloody tacky stool on top of rug he must just hoover round that , his bathroom window is filthy the white round the window is covered in dampness it’s all black and the actual window frame is really dirty ....Martin you should be embarrassed you home most definitely isn’t clean !!!!!!!!
Grinch wouldn't be impressed 😂😂

Reactions: 3
“When you get the club before the public” er yeah because it’s 8.00 and no ones out that early... that’s why you twit, not because you’re special!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m printing this picture and sticking on the cupboard where I keep the crisps and sweets to stop the kids going into it 😂
95A04C93-CCFC-4AAC-871C-995B83FF4F3F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“When you get the club before the public” er yeah because it’s 8.00 and no ones out that early... that’s why you twit, not because you’re special!!!
What a massive bleep! No one goes to a club at 8pm. Who pays club prices before the pubs close? The bleeping bellsniff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does he even mean, before the public? Is he not ‘the public’ who does he think he is? aaarrrrggh!

I know Martin didn’t write this, but it made me laugh! Wish someone would hit the nails in his coffin 😂

DEEE57CF-5A62-4D06-AB37-CC7D30F6A172.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He IS that bellend that has his nose in his phone all night instead of actually having a laugh and living in the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see his boots ...omg ..think they are his mums ..he really has no dress sense 🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂😂 they are hideous!!! and don’t go with the rest of his outfit.
Christ it’s not even 11pm, I’m aware of the irony posting this at home myself on a Saturday night, but if I was out on a hen night I would be staggering home tomorrow morning

• Heart
Reactions: 5
YOU 👏 ARE 👏 THE 👏 bleeping 👏 PUBLIC 👏 MARTIN 👏
[/QUOTE
This is the basement of a hotel/pub which at night turns into a nightclub.
You can hire it for functions before a certain time. It’s rather a shithole to be honest although he’d have you believe it was the Ritz 🙄 fanny
F92BB0C3-4BB2-47A3-BB5A-FE4309E2DC5A.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If he manages to stay off Instagram all day and night, until tomorrow, I will tit in my hands and clap.
He has nothing to talk about . No #gifted tat delivered on a Sunday ,he has already filmed himself dusting around everything this week and fluffing up a bit of rug .Unless we get the bedtime beauty routine of putting moisturiser on he his huge long face that takes about 50 dots .I’m surprised he’s not on telling us how he was mobbed on his night out with people wanting a selfie with the great Saint Mario and he was turning water into wine up at the bar for them .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.