Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tapwankaa

Can I ask... why does he push that wee bit of side hair forward? WE KNOW YOUR HAIR IS THINNING.. wr can see it. Why blowdry 47 strands. I roared when he produced the wee caddy with the GHDs.. imagine over 100 notes for 47 strands of hair [emoji23][emoji23] BALLBEG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Just watched his "return" and I am laughing so much at the comments here 😂

So, some old biddy on the train tells Marion he's going to be ok and he takes that as a personal reading from Colin Fry (yes, I know he's been dead four years)

Plus 20+ dots of telling us he's got nothing to tell us.

And who cuts his hair? The fucking council?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Greedy beggy

Saint Mario has brought peace to the world . According to Saint Martin everyone was talking to each other in Semichem about the Ava May wax melts , it brought everyone together awww 🥰.
Omg send them to shops in Syria , Afghanistan anywhere there is trouble Mario’s wax melts will bring peace .
Please Mario for the next Noble Peace Prize 💎 🤮

• Haha

NicoleO1987

Natalie was a lovely girl and a very dear friend of mine, we all knew Mario from years ago and were all good friends back then although we generally all drifted apart as the years went on and we had our families etc. It definitely wasn't suicide. It was a brain cyst that she died from very suddenly. The fact that he has put this on social media can only be a good thing as it's raising money for two charities and Natalie left behind two beautiful children. It's truly tragic, she was one of the best!

Flozora

Oh, someone has shoved 50p in him just now! He’s having a protective rant about ‘his pal’ Sophie and her trolling. ‘We hit follow, we helped make her famous’

Oh Mario, you utter cock waffle - he truly does think a) he’s friends with her b) he’s famous too c) anyone is going to listen to him d) that he’s an influencer.

You’re thrush Mario, irritating and hard to get rid of! #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I think so much of instagram (and Mario of course) is undignified. I mean the blatant begging for something makes my shit itch!
"oh my lovelies, I need new carpets, can anyone suggest anywhere for me? " Why don't you just google Melvin, like the rest of us would?

I think the whole idea of gifting to influencers needs sorting out. A gift in its true sense is given without any expectations and I guess you could argue that a lot of influencers are gifted stuff they never mention. However it is mainly transactional now, especially when people are openly begging for freebies as Melvin does. They get the thing and then they wibble on about it, the brand may or may not get a boost in sales from it.

I do wonder if these influencers are declaring the gifts they receive to the tax man though? I'm pretty sure that you do need to declare gifted items. My late Dad used to be a milkman many years ago and every year at christmas he had to do a self assessment tax form detailing any tips in money or gifts like wine, chocolates etc I wonder if that is still the case?

Just realised I've wibbled on for a while there and failed to mention that St Martin is a baldy prick! How terrible of me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Greedy beggy

Love Pretty _blunt it’s about time someone had the balls to tell the truth .
Mario couldn’t act a pig in a butchers window ,leave the acting to your brother ...oh wait , he’s shite too . Pretending to be upset about that girl and he had to say how he brightens up people’s life . If he brightens up your life then you need to get out more or seek help . Going on about how stressful his job as a sales assistant is 😂 . What a plonker !

• Haha
  • Wow

Greedy beggy

He met a psychic medium on the train who told him he is doing wonderful things and there is a bright light above him . The bright light above will be from the light shining on his chrome dome (bald head ) and she probably watches him on Instagram . I think Mario knows a lot of psychics as most #gifted items he gets are a surprise to him and he never knew he was getting it . These companies must be phychic to know his address .

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I asked, they listened. :unsure: I swear his head has grown bigger since this morning. It’s nearly as big as his strangler fingers.

Also, why has he got a toilet mat under his toxic to Rayn tree?
He hurts my brain to know that he is swanning about thinking he is the king of Scotland. Scotlanders, I've always admired you and have hoped to take shelter in your beautiful country when we start having to eat each other when Brexit happens. (I got married at Gretna Green if that could possibly give me some kind of citizenship???) I don't blame you for Melvin, I stand with you ready to eradicate him with you xxxxx Just tip me the wink when we declare war on Melvin

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I've just flicked through his cleaning stories from this morning and I do wonder how the fuck they are still alive living in that chemical fog. He used unstoppables plus whatever else in his wash, cilit bang mould remover in the shower, some other thing in the bathroom, glade air freshener, a bowl of zoflora in the kitchen plus Febreeze on his hideous sofa. Someone please tell me how that is healthy? That is practically chemical warfare! Why would anyone want so many clashing smells?

Anyway, another thread suggestion:
Cleaning with Mario #3 St Melvin thinks his tree looks hot, while Derek the dunce does his dot to dot

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Sure he thinks he the only gay in the villlaaaaage.

Mario, straight and gay men have been grooming themselves at this level for quite some time now.

Sit the fuck down hen.

• Haha

Flozora

Bespokely
Statement Piece
Journey

A free bed scarf, that you begged her not to send? My fat arse.

• Haha

Nortower

Ok, to pour your heart out about a friend who has passed away must be really tough. Great, we’re presumably all on board with this? Excellent! But what I don’t get, is the relentless dot after dot after dot after dot etc etc (you get the picture) of the teary-eyed strangers (he deems to be on a good enough “platform”) blowing smoke up his arse! Because, let’s face it, apart from Hannah, he most likely hasn’t met any of the rest of them. He’s a special sort of special, to successfully manage to turn the loss of a friend into a hero act onto himself. We’ve all lost people who we love. But who makes a point of: 1. Making a teary video of themselves crying over someone they don’t know from Adam, about someone they know even LESS about, and 2. to share these people to make themselves look better? Call me a cold-hearted shit, but I’ve had my fair share of loss, and bullshit thrown at me to show any more empathy as absolute necessary with this one.

• Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I am shook at how many frumpy, greasy haired, middle aged women are crying about someone they have never met and hanging on his every word. Utterly bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #3 St Melvin puts up his tacky ass tree, while his fans froth at the gash for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 14