Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s worked 5 days and he’s “exhausted”. Oh bless. He should try being a nurse and end up with a crappy rota of 8 x 13hr shifts!! As well as run a house and care for a family, and a cat, and a dog... he has not got a shitting clue!
But you are forgetting about all the important work he does for his ‘lovelies’ and running his wax welts empire!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s worked 5 days and he’s “exhausted”. Oh bless. He should try being a nurse and end up with a crappy rota of 8 x 13hr shifts!! As well as run a house and care for a family, and a cat, and a dog... he has not got a shitting clue!
No offence to nurses, I know you tend to the sick but Jesus-Mario lays hands upon the sick and dead, and with a spritz of zoflora can heal them. I heard he once cured a leper by burning a Mario candle & sticking one of his reed diffusers up his arse. True story!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His house looks immaculate.....hats off to him for that! but his lounge is awfy cluttered looking now. That chair with all the shite pilled on it would rip my knitting
He makes it look even smaller by how he has his sofa placed. If’s a couple of feet from the window - if it was pushed back under the window, it would look a lot more roomy! Maybe that’s where he chucks all the shite NOT on show 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, that told us didn’t it! He doesn’t do this for a job and it takes 3 hours to do all those shake n vac boomerangs. 🙄 somebody feels unappreciated 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, that told us didn’t it! He doesn’t do this for a job and it takes 3 hours to do all those shake n vac boomerangs. 🙄 somebody feels unappreciated 😂😂😂
Is that because, in reality, you don’t actually need to use 8,285 gifted / pointless products, and can whizz round with a couple of bottles, maybe a cloth, sponge and hoover in half the time. But you wouldn’t show that, would you....?

Reactions: 5
I'm Glaswegian and I call it housecoat. My husbands from a wee bit further round (helensburgh) and he calls it dressing grown.

Reactions: 7
“My signature scent bringing mates together 💎👌” but it’s not your scent Saint Mario bringer of peace to the world .
Hinting for a sleigh for in front of his Xmas tree from the people who made that bell in a box he bought Derek last year . A few weeks time he will be on saying how surprised he has is after being #gifted a personalised sleigh and the company didn’t need to do that ,he only gave them a shout out and they’re the nicest of the nicest people .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“My signature scent bringing mates together 💎👌” but it’s not your scent Saint Mario bringer of peace to the world .
Hinting for a sleigh for in front of his Xmas tree from the people who made that bell in a box he bought Derek last year . A few weeks time he will be on saying how surprised he has is after being #gifted a personalised sleigh and the company didn’t need to do that ,he only gave them a shout out and they’re the nicest of the nicest people .
A bell in a box? Is that Mario in one of those portaloos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mario talking about the teal trunk he got sent and slipping it over his wee fingers whilst saying he's got "big man hands, like there's no denying I've got big mon hands"

*camera pans into dainty soft thin fingered delicate little hands*

Mario your hands are far far farrrrrrrrr from being big man hands.

Sit the duck down pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I ask... why does he push that wee bit of side hair forward? WE KNOW YOUR HAIR IS THINNING.. wr can see it. Why blowdry 47 strands. I roared when he produced the wee caddy with the GHDs.. imagine over 100 notes for 47 strands of hair [emoji23][emoji23] BALLBEG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the flying duck is going on with his hair, in general? Does he cut it himself? Does dozy Derek do it for him? It’s like the dog has been at him! It looks a bleeping state and I’m sure it wasn’t like that this morning?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What the flying duck is going on with his hair, in general? Does he cut him himself? Does dozy Derek do it for him? It’s like the dog has been at him! It looks a bleeping state and I’m sure it wasn’t like that this morning?!
Looks like his barber has a white stick and walks with a dog.

• Haha
Ferfucksake, now he’s banging on about the twatting Ava May wank melts, in SemiChem; namely ‘his’. Saying that he’s remained grounded and doesn’t think about how big it is?

It’s not, you cockwaffle! It’s a blag scent that the sheep want to buy! I’m sure Tom Ford is thrilled that his creation is being copied into lumps of wax and being melted throughout the UK to St Martin’s followers; arse licking him through his ‘journey’.

• Haha
Apparently he's not banged on about his avamay and semichem wax melt thingy....... HAHA HAHAHAHA Mario you kill me with your jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.