Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, how to switch a light on and off. I think this explains why his sheep can't see him for the dick (sorry for mentioning that🙊) he is.

Also, have you seen his sheep? Filming themselves lip-synching and tagging him in their clips? They are lapping him up.:m

Reactions: 2
Right I call all people on this thread to send me their turds! I shall dye them dove grey and dip them in glitter. St Melvin will be the first person to be #gifted our special #glitterlogs We shall make a killing on this business! Maybe even Hinch will buy a #glitterlog ?

SEND THEM TO MY PO BOX HUNS!!!!!
Stick the fuckers in a Tiffany box and imagine his face when that #gift lands on his doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got those lights in my cupboard under the stairs, they were about 7 quid on ebay and I got them so I could read the bleeping gas & electric meters.
It's my birthday today so I haven't looked at his stories as a special treat to myself, has he been an utter bellend as usual?

Reactions: 4
I’ve lost my mojo for this fifty bleeping dots later he still banging on about eating mince pies in bed. Top theee sayings. So aye I’ve got nothing to tell yas, hundreds millions of you have been messaging me about this, I was SOO surprised to get this delivered to my home address by the psychic person who guessed my address and sent it to me as a complete surprise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've got those lights in my cupboard under the stairs, they were about 7 quid on ebay and I got them so I could read the bleeping gas & electric meters.
It's my birthday today so I haven't looked at his stories as a special treat to myself, has he been an utter bellend as usual?
Happy Birthday 🍷🎁 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone hear him say something about giving away a Christmas tree to someone who needs it? If he did then he defo reads here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope you are enjoying some #gifted gifts (couldn't resist) Happy Birthday.

He must know it's your birthday, cos he's loosing his mojo for instagram!!!!

• Heart
duck me! Can you imagine Melvin rocking up to a poor unfortunates house with a tree and a christmas goose? If it was me I'd shut the door in his moon face!

I hope you are enjoying some #gifted gifts (couldn't resist) Happy Birthday.

He must know it's your birthday, cos he's loosing his mojo for instagram!!!!
hahahaha I got books for my birthday, not a Hinch dot to dot book but proper books with real words in them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me! Can you imagine Melvin rocking up to a poor unfortunates house with a tree and a christmas goose? If it was me I'd shut the door in his moon face!
He'd only start on a wee plastic surgery journeeeee to fix his busted ex zeema face!

Happy birthday ma lovlieeeee 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He definitely reads here, he mentioned Beggyhomesweethome and the act of giving is constantly mentioned on that thread. He’s just trying to be holier than thou, look at me the first influenza to give to the needy. I’d know where I’d like to shove it.

I'm gonna buy some of those lights, pretend I'm gonna send him something and get his address....then drive past his flat and use my remote to turn them on and off over and over again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday, I unfortunately share my birthday with st Mario saviour to the world. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aww and he's gonna give his old tree and decorations to someone who deserves them. How down on your luck do you have to be to deserve Martin's cast offs🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s an awful yoke. How people can’t see through him is beyond me. What is the attraction?!! So, he knew they were cheaper else where but was happy to send his ‘followers’ 🐑 to buy them for a hell of a lot more. That kiss blowing!! He really does think he’s it. 🤦‍♀️

Happy Birthday 🥳

I’m surprised he hasn’t made Derek stick the lights all over him so he can shine bright like the diamond he is

• Haha
He’s going to give his tree to someone that deserves it not someone who needs it . What does that mean some lucky person who gives him an ego boost ? Someone like The Chapman Chapter might be the lucky one who is given a tree that Saint Mario has touched ?
I bet he will make a big deal out of giving the tree away . Saint Mario the generous .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy birthday ma lovelie. Xxx

• Heart
Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that his sheep (his lovelies) look they could all do with a good wash?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.