Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg people are actually deranged. They are sending him their vids of them crying because someone called sophie's baby ugly! Grow up ffs and save your tears for people reliant on food banks, for people whose children are dying of incurable diseases, for people living with abusers etc. Tears for someone who plasters her baby online to make money out of him, tears for someone who films herself silently weeping whilst wearing a snapchat filter and barely wets an eyelash!

Come on Mario, wise up son

Reactions: 24
Hello, long time lurker joining to express my utter disgust at this pleb's views on mental health.
Infact, I am sure that people in his block of flats are being buried under the avalanche of his inadequacies and I know for definite there's not enough Dettol (or cheap #gifted Asda alternative) to clean the :poop: off his tongue from having it so far up Sophie's arse (whilst also claiming to be the reason for her success).
What a deluded cockwomble

Also, his definition of a troll "arseholes on the internet looking for a attention"
Sounds like someone else I could name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His latest 40 dot rant might as well have been one saying “now that Sophie’s pity party is over, it’s my turn” 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, somehow, he’s managed to turn the whole Mrs Hinch trolling, around to be about him. Let’s talk about me. Me. Me. Me. You utter cockwaffle. Nobody is even arsed about you... your safe place, my fat arse. Who gives?

Mrs Hinch is oddly dignified in her silence - yet Mario, has managed to make a whole day of stories about it?! Narcissism, at its best!!

Plus... his hair looks bleeping ridiculous!

bleeping hell.... now this! Has he no shame?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He clearly didn't get sufficient messages or reposts from his first head wobbling rant so he had to go for another later on in the day.
This is despite him claiming that he hates to do things like this?

If he gets so many hate messages (which I find hard to believe, comments on his posts are limited and could anyone really be arsed to email him?) why doesn't he leave? He really believes that his 'platform' and his 'journey' are truly inspiring and that he is also warrior fighting against social media 'trolls'. The reality is he's one swarovski crystal short of a bejazzled fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst i agree those messages to Mrs H were awful why the duck is Saint Mario making it all about himself ? Also hes singing again .... why the duck 😂😂😂

Three times today he had a rant or moan about something he doesn't want to discuss. Does he not realise that everything he says contradicts what he said 3 minutes earlier?
"I've never been terrified to mention it..." then "But I'm scared to talk about it..." eh? Which is it?
"It doesn't bother me..." but it does when he might get some sympathy or another ugly chair #gifted
Then this alleged life off camera. When exactly is that? He posts a gazzilion stories a day about nothing, there is no life off camera.
And again, this attempt to create himself as some kind of hero, (at the very least a knight in shining armour for Saint Sophie) always fighting for the underdog.

And he's made me never want to listen to Whitney again, the bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who in the name of God ,sticks a door knocker on the back of a chair [emoji849]
Probably the same people who put vases on their cooker and wax melt burners on their bed. [emoji1787]
Anything goes now apparently [emoji2370]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I really can’t stand him. Mario’s loves no1 but Mario. You would think he just found a way to cure cancer the way ppl go on him. They all need to get a grip and some real friends if he’s the sort of person they look up 2.

Reactions: 3
Just seen his stories. What an odious twit.
He's utterly delusional with his own self importance.

Pmsl, on his story he says hes scared to go out and only goes out with close friends now as he doesnt feel safe!
You've hit the big time Mario! You might even get a stalker you're such a well known Glasgow celeb!
The boy is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And he's made me never want to listen to Whitney again, the bastard!
The bastard indeed!!

Pmsl, on his story he says hes scared to go out and only goes out with close friends now as he doesnt feel safe!
You've hit the big time Mario! You might even get a stalker you're such a well known Glasgow celeb!
The boy is delusional
If I wanted into a department store and seen him (I think he works in Debenhams?) I can asure you I wouldn't run up and be like OMG ITS MARIO, MARIO I LOVE YOU, MARIO TAKE A SELFIE WITH ME......O M G IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE MET YOU. All I would do is a swift walk in the other direction out of there and prob order online instead....glad I don't venture into Glasgow much if that's whats lurking around for me to engage with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bastard indeed!!

If I wanted into a department store and seen him (I think he works in Debenhams?) I can asure you I wouldn't run up and be like OMG ITS MARIO, MARIO I LOVE YOU, MARIO TAKE A SELFIE WITH ME......O M G IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE MET YOU. All I would do is a swift walk in the other direction out of there and prob order online instead....glad I don't venture into Glasgow much if that's whats lurking around for me to engage with
I wonder what his co-workers think of him? I bet they all hate him as much as we do. At least we can turn him off, they're stuck with the gurning little bleep for a whole shift

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what his co-workers think of him? I bet they all hate him as much as we do. At least we can turn him off, they're stuck with the gurning little bleep for a whole shift
**Shudders**, No I think most will be like ohh Hi Mario to his face and be total cunts behind his back, that's sad in its own way but Id imagine that most ppl working there would be a bit up themselves too!

I don't think "his bestie" cant watch insta cos shes worried, either she cant be arsed with him 24/7 or hes just making up tit. Its almost like hes wanting someone to say all these trolls are causing him anxiety cos he cant go out as much ect ect but trust me, if he had anxiety he would know all about it.

hes just a fud trying to sook up Mrs Grinches ass and get everything for free like her......he must wonder why they are "friends" yet he doesn't have millions of followers.

Ill tell you why...COS NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT VOICE (THAT PUT ON ACCENT) AND FILL THEIR HOUSE, SORRY ONE BED COUNCIL FLAT WITH tit AS MUCH AS YOU DO MARIO.

Just putting it out there, I've had a council flat before too incase anyone thinks I'm beginning to get up myself haha, he just annoys the life out of me

PS, I want to save his cat from the fumes!!!

His bestie can’t watch his stories cause I bet she’s bloody mortified at the show he makes of himself daily

• Haha
Never have I heard such a crock of shite - can't watch it because she's scared for me? That makes no sense what-so-ever.

Like Mack84 says, that's more likely.

Or is his 'bestie' actually Mrs Hinch? who doesn't know she's his 'bestie' and doesn't watch because she could give two shites about Moron Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My favourite line was also “yes I have heard from Sophie and she’s fine”

oh sorry we still talking about Sophie? I thought this was all about you now Mario? Oh and ps heard from her? Her liking your message is not a convo hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And with this, the fanny is signing off, sadly only for a few days. He states that we will ‘glad to get peace of me and my crazy antics’
Crazy antics? Have I missed something? Other than work, he barely leaves the flat! He goes to the chippy, B&M, Home Bargains, The Range and Semichem. That ain’t crazy, you twit - that’s just shopping for tat!

Is this his romantic mini break, in Blackpool, he was mincing on about a while back? As it’s a special place for him and Derek the dork?

Hopefully he’ll get flattened by a horse and cart and that’ll be the last we hear of the cock waffle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd not heard of this person til I saw his name on the Hinch thread.

Oh my word hes like a poor man's Liberace 🤣 that chair with the door knocker 🤣

I'd like to give a shout out to the most inventive insult I've ever read: jam strangling fuckpig. Genius. Really made me laugh reading this thread 😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.