Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I'm going to move my washing basket in and call it a coffee table, the balled up jumper hanging out of it is a brilliant 'dupe' for that knitted thing he has floating around his lounge. #bought myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Flozora

He’s such a fanny. This morning when he was mincing in about feeling ill while putting his make up ok ready for work. I feel it would’ve been more effective if he had just rubbed his face in the dust at the bottom of a packet of Wotsits. He just looks orange, with a pale white neck!

Then.. this evening. More tat #gifted. What the shitting hell, and why?! It’s hideous. I’d be really worried if I lived in the flat below, surely the floor is close to giving way the amount of shit he has rammed into that small space?!

Now the narcissistic prick is showing his own wax melt saying ‘a bit of me tonight’ #ad #gifted #bollocks #wanker
I’m sure Tom Ford is thrilled!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greedy beggy

Stop what ever you have planned for tonight Saint Mario will be back on Instagram to give a sermon , no doubt about some company he didn’t know was going to gift him something and this gift will be fantastic because you know “ he wouldn’t recommend it otherwise “ . The people who sent it will be “ the loveliest people 💎💎” who work so hard etc etc . The usual boring lecture .

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Oh Melvin, we really couldn't care less that you think we're sad watching you just to hate on you. We think you're hilarious, not for the reasons you'd like of course.
We watch you to laugh at your chavvy taste, your delusions of grandeur and your massive, shiny forehead. You are a weapons grade arsehole and we will be here to remind you of that every step of the way 😘

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
He is so fucking transparent. There really aren't many people in life that I hate but he is one of them. He is just so unlikable and egotistical. He has the taste of a basic insta bitch and his obsession with his cunting eyebrows makes me want to kick them off his stupid, shiny face.

I feel a bit better for that wee rant :LOL:

• Haha

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
That light fitting reminds me of those really fussy diamanté chokers that we’re popular in the early 00’s.
And I feel bad to say, but poor Derek looked like simple Simon in the back of his video from bed last night.
Deffo a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Well I think you're all being mean! St Melvin is obviously off on a top secret mission to heal the sick somewhere. He's probably off round a hospital laying his grubby little hands on people, then with a squirt of zoflora to the face they are cured. St Martin is so so holy, he can even raise the dead by rubbing his eyebrows over a corpse

• Haha
  • Heart

Flozora

And now he is showing each and every purchase of Ava May/Semichem wank welts. Sweet Jesus. It’s going to be a long... multiple dot kind of day!

Why he feels the need to repost private messages, pisses me off. They’re private, the person (deluded fool) sending it, didn’t intend for it to be shown to the masses of Mario/Martin disciples!

When he comes on later, he’s going to be ‘pure buzzin’ from all the ‘hunners’ of messages that he’s had throughout the day. But, Hannah so deserves this journey - he’s only a small margin of it - don’t forget! Yet he wanks on about it all much more than Hannah!! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I cringed myself into contortion when he was lip syncing to little mix just then
Oh god yes! Me and the husband have just sat and watched that open mouthed. My embarrassment for him has embarrassment. I'm so mortified my arsehole has sealed shut, I'll be found dead next week when I explode with all the backed up shit in me. I'll leave a note saying Melvin caused this :sick:

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I think his flat would look so much better if he got rid of all his tat ..like those hideous cheap crushed velvet storage boxes , people are saying oh well done it’s stunning, if they think cheap b&m stuff is stunning then I’d hate to see there houses , can’t stand the fake brick wallpaper it’s tackiness personified , had to laugh when he said iv saw stunning wallpaper for my bedroom it’s from b&m ...more cheap tat !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mack84

Oh my god how many times did he say “she so deserves this” deserves what??? You to be a complete fud and cost her about £40 postage cause you don’t even know your own address you utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it really annoys me when people use the OCD thing.
like “oh god I’m so ocd with my house”
Many people with diagnosed OCD struggle to keep a lot of order and some of them really aren’t 100% hygienic. I have a family member with true ocd and it’s awful!

anyway! Salad fingers goes on and on about how ocd and how OBSESSED he is with his wee flat yet he can sit across all those fucking wires like that?! 🤯
No way in the memory of man could I watch tv in there with those like that! 🥵😂

get tae absolute fuck Mate! Trunking is cheap as fuck and easy to tidy all that up pal. If you claim to be such a perfection, at least back it up lad!
FE69F40C-DF6A-4A64-A35E-7BF1FF7ECC9B.jpeg

• Haha

Greedy beggy

His bedroom is starting to look like a padded cell with that mirror . It’s a padded headboard with a small mirror stuck in the middle , it’s awful .

• Haha