Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY WHY WHY has the got corned beef in with his tatties boiling 🤢
Corned beef stovies although I wouldn’t do it like that. I boil tatties and onions then mash it up and add the corned beef

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That new light does his hair (or lack of) no favours
I thought the same! It looks horrendous!!

he’s in a funny old mood tonight- most of mentioned of ‘#mine #boughtmyself’ with rolling eyes.... has someone been told off?

Reactions: 4
He’s not even looking at the camera and talking. He’s too busy faffing with his gifted tit why does he need to film it!?

Reactions: 1
He has actually just said he hates clutter 😂😂😂 His house is like a bleeping jumble sale with all the clutter🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that tapping of the eye cream irritates me. And that lampshade looks like one of those sticky fish things you get in a Xmas cracker

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.