Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do idiots keep telling him how gorgeous and amazing him wee tacky flat is with its very own bathroom cabinet in the lounge ..someone even said why donโ€™t you put your tree in hallway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ his hallway is that small itโ€™s not even got a hall ..heโ€™s such a tool couldnโ€™t find the perfect plant so he made one that looks exactly like itโ€™s been made ....by a child ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do idiots keep telling him how gorgeous and amazing him wee tacky flat is with its very own bathroom cabinet in the lounge ..someone even said why donโ€™t you put your tree in hallway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ his hallway is that small itโ€™s not even got a hall ..heโ€™s such a tool couldnโ€™t find the perfect plant so he made one that looks exactly like itโ€™s been made ....by a child ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I came on to say exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 2
No Mario we know you have always had the body of a 10 yr old boy with a huge head , nobody is worried . Youโ€™re just trying to start people asking you if you are alright because you are a attention seeker .
Where the duck did all that come from? Does he want us all to admire his slim, snake-like hips or something? He is such a cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for heavens sake! Hate having anything remotely the same as this cockwomble! ๐Ÿ˜ซ But I had my bathroom unit first!

Its so weird seeing a bathroom unit filled with wine glasses though?! What an oddball!

Imagine wearing your stenchy primark PJ bottoms to a wedding reception! ๐Ÿคจ 20191110_212841.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the the back of his head is completely flat , he really is a strange looking little man !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the the back of his head is completely flat , he really is a strange looking little man !!!!
Came here to say that! And the haircut is still disgusting from a distance [emoji2356][emoji2356]

What would a microfiber cloth on its own do? And as for using water, would it not just give it water marks? Mind you, I bet with their greasy heads against it everynight there are deeper stains waiting to appear.
I wonder if he'll do a tutorial on how to get spunk stains out of it at some point? It could be quite the spunk stain juuurrrrnnnnnneeehhhhhh

You kill me, every single time.

What would a microfiber cloth on its own do? And as for using water, would it not just give it water marks? Mind you, I bet with their greasy heads against it everynight there are deeper stains waiting to appear.
I wonder if he'll do a tutorial on how to get spunk stains out of it at some point? It could be quite the spunk stain juuurrrrnnnnnneeehhhhhh
Maybe that tutorial is on his highlights ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Are we all sitting here worried about skinny Martin working until 10pm tonight, the pressure he is under to tell us he has nothing to tell us?

Or are you all moving your bathroom cabinets into the lounge and crafting something plastic to sit on top of it?

Honestly, I felt invincible before this (#gifted polar express) bell end started his journeeee on his platform and gave ma life meaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hang on, he's working till 10pm? Does that mean that they won't be having their beige food night? I'm almost happy for Melvin's colon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where the duck did all that come from? Does he want us all to admire his slim, snake-like hips or something? He is such a cock!
don't talk about his cock, kiki!

Are we all sitting here worried about skinny Martin working until 10pm tonight, the pressure he is under to tell us he has nothing to tell us?

Or are you all moving your bathroom cabinets into the lounge and crafting something plastic to sit on top of it?

Honestly, I felt invincible before this (#gifted polar express) bell end started his journeeee on his platform and gave ma life meaning.
I'm putting my spare loo roll holders thing in front of the tv. Draping my toothpaste and brushes tastefully on my chair. Looks gawjus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going to move my washing basket in and call it a coffee table, the balled up jumper hanging out of it is a brilliant 'dupe' for that knitted thing he has floating around his lounge. #bought myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.