Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone throwing their dummy out the pram because they weren’t invited to the lunch with Mrs Hinch , Ava May and all the other instagram accounts . What a coincidence he just decided to get away from Instagram for a week .Funny how he still hasn’t clicked like on Hannah’s photo with Mrs Hinch 😂😂😂 . Maybe he’s not as popular as he likes to think he is 😂 .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone throwing their dummy out the pram because they weren’t invited to the lunch with Mrs Hinch , Ava May and all the other instagram accounts . What a coincidence he just decided to get away from Instagram for a week .Funny how he still hasn’t clicked like on Hannah’s photo with Mrs Hinch 😂😂😂 . Maybe he’s not as popular as he likes to think he is 😂 .
My thoughts exactly....someone Spat there dummy out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Announces he is switching off to go to Blackpool. Still can't stop posting random photos. He is addicted to the attention from his 'Fans' 🤮

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe he is STILL in Blackpool, even at the height of summer, 24hrs there is plenty for any human being. What IS he finding to do there? Is he just scouring the streets of the South Shore, in his polyester anorak and ‘sports suit’ gagging to be recognised by the toothless wonders that holiday there?

He is such a meff and so terribly transparent. I’m baffled by how many are drawn in by his falseness; mistaking him for being a genuinely nice guy. No, he’s not. He’s a narcissistic twit with the taste of a chavvy magpie and the intelligence of a piece of cheap white bread.

Utter cock waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe he is STILL in Blackpool, even at the height of summer, 24hrs there is plenty for any human being. What IS he finding to do there? Is he just scouring the streets of the South Shore, in his polyester anorak and ‘sports suit’ gagging to be recognised by the toothless wonders that holiday there?

He is such a meff and so terribly transparent. I’m baffled by how many are drawn in by his falseness; mistaking him for being a genuinely nice guy. No, he’s not. He’s a narcissistic twit with the taste of a chavvy magpie and the intelligence of a piece of cheap white bread.

Utter cock waffle.
To be fair this weekend is a holiday weekend in Glasgow and a LOT of people go to Blackpool for September weekend

To be fair this weekend is a holiday weekend in Glasgow and a LOT of people go to Blackpool for September weekend
True. The Blackpool folk say, if it wasn't for the Scots, there wouldn't be a Bkackpool.

Sorry just seen this thread but why are two young blokes in a council flat? Both able-bodied and look like they're earning enough not to 'need' a council flat. Damn disgusting! Makes my piss boil
I don't get this comment? As far as I'm aware they have had it for years and as much as I'm not a Mario fan there could have been a time where it was needed, but saying that what's to say its not needed now. Are ppl who work and are able bodied not aloud to have a council flat/house? Are they expected to move into a private rent when it's more rent ect? Full disclosure here. I previously had a council house but moved to private rent as it was a bad area but I really don't get why it makes u angry?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't get this comment? As far as I'm aware they have had it for years and as much as I'm not a Mario fan there could have been a time where it was needed, but saying that what's to say its not needed now. Are ppl who work and are able bodied not aloud to have a council flat/house? Are they expected to move into a private rent when it's more rent ect? Full disclosure here. I previously had a council house but moved to private rent as it was a bad area but I really don't get why it makes u angry?
True. The Blackpool folk say, if it wasn't for the Scots, there wouldn't be a Bkackpool.
Social housing is supposed to be for people on a low - middle income not people who don’t work. So Why shouldn’t they have a council flat? & whats with the snobbery about blackpool? My kids love it so we go. There’s some right pretentiousness about this thread. Yes he has delusions of grandeur but so what?

Reactions: 7
Social housing is supposed to be for people on a low - middle income not people who don’t work. So Why shouldn’t they have a council flat? & whats with the snobbery about blackpool? My kids love it so we go. There’s some right pretentiousness about this thread. Yes he has delusions of grandeur but so what?
Council housing should be accessible for everyone but unfortunately there’s such a shortage.

My grandparents bought their council house which enabled my dad and myself to buy our own homes with the money that they left to us from their house.

I hate the mindset of people that think any able bodied person on a decentish wage should give up their right to a council house.

Mario is a dick but his wage from Debenhams and Dereks wage won’t really go far.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Council housing should be accessible for everyone but unfortunately there’s such a shortage.

My grandparents bought their council house which enabled my dad and myself to buy a property with the money that they left to us.

I hate the mindset of people that think any able bodied person on a decentish wage should give up their right to a council house.

Mario is a dick but his wage from Debenhams and Dereks wage won’t really go far.
Totally agree with you, I own my house but can only afford a 3 bedroom end terraced because it’s an ex council house. Luckily where I live they are building lots of social housing or homes for mid market rent so people are getting new homes/flats for affordable rent & not paying exorbitant private rent fees. They will both be on minimum wage so why shouldn’t they have council flat?

Anyone intrigued as to who was feeding the cat whilst they’ve been on this “holiday”? If his home is his safe space who does he trust enough to let in when he isn’t there?

Reactions: 5
Anyone intrigued as to who was feeding the cat whilst they’ve been on this “holiday”? If his home is his safe space who does he trust enough to let in when he isn’t there?
Ava May Hannah’s probably driven to Paisley for the honour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If nobody was in to feed the poor thing then she tit on the floor because her tray would have needed cleaned but I do hope he had someone in scooping n feeding xx

Reactions: 1
Ah ffs he was “so nervous” about not coming back on insta and then doesn’t shut up for 50 dots constantly repeating himself. The cat wouldn’t calm down for an hour because she missed them? Don’t think so, she was probably hoping they wouldn’t be coming back to spray the house full of Dettol and cover the carpets in a load of powder tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember that Catherine Tate character? The woman who would tell her husband the most boring, everyday story about nothing, or something that is just totally boring and everyday, that went on for ages, and at the end he would say to her "What are you like?" as if she was the most entertaining person ever, and they would do that laugh. It was funny because it wasn't funny, well that's what I always think of when this guy opens his mouth and posts 50 plus dots telling us about sweet f.a.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cat was panting, meowing, shat/pissed the carpet & wouldn’t calm down for over an hour. It was probably distraught at they two fuckers bouncing back in the door!!! Probably thought to itself - right this is the longest they have been away finally they have defo fucked off then just as it was relaxing - they just come back in the door from Blackpool after “dancing in the rain” & the poor wee thing has a breakdown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I really don’t mind Mario, he can be quite funny but this whole ‘you need the balance’, ‘you must take a break’ bullshit is so irritating!
NO ONE forces people to be on insta - so get off it. Eurgh... no one cares THAT MUCH that you’re on it - you’d soon be replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.