Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there’s a moan about something tonight, then a bit of singing then talk about turning the heating up and chilling out. For a change 🙄 no doubt followed by more of his Mafia congratulating him on his followers/photos of wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really is something else. 'Not about the gifted items but about helping someones business' if he gave that much of a tit he wouldn't accept a gifted £100 odd giant scarf he'd pay her for it and promote her anyway.

Reactions: 5
He’s only posted 8 times since he said he was staying off Instagram today. It’s early.. there’s many more hours in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think he’s reading this and having to sit on his hands, utterly desperate not to post something and prove us right but also wanting to post something to satisfy his need for validation that he’s a someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone enlighten me as to what the big bleeping hoo-ha is about him getting to 80k followers? Does he get a new *gifted item? Does he get a voucher for his eyebrows? What? What happens? Should we send him a card? 🤔

• Haha
I don't think he can read numbers properly, 80k in influencer terms is duck all, I think he thinks its 800k the way he goes on.

I’m slightly concerned that he’s gone quiet. Maybe he’s had his fingers trapped in the service lift at work? Maybe he has squirted some Fabreeze in his eye, rendering him temporarily blind? Maybe he’s read this thread? Maybe he has actually got nothing to say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Bet he has went quiet so his moron mafia message asking if he is ok ,just so he gets an ego boost . Then he will share the messages 🙄

Oh please no, I still haven’t recovered from the last time he had the ‘flu’ 🙄

Ok im calling it , he will be back in the next say or two saying he needed a rest from insta as its not real life and hes had thousands of messages aaking if hes ok but yes my lovelies he is fine just taking some time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I think you're all being mean! St Melvin is obviously off on a top secret mission to heal the sick somewhere. He's probably off round a hospital laying his grubby little hands on people, then with a squirt of zoflora to the face they are cured. St Martin is so so holy, he can even raise the dead by rubbing his eyebrows over a corpse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I think you're all being mean! St Melvin is obviously off on a top secret mission to heal the sick somewhere. He's probably off round a hospital laying his grubby little hands on people, then with a squirt of zoflora to the face they are cured. St Martin is so so holy, he can even raise the dead by rubbing his eyebrows over a corpse
a wee roll of his undereye gel pen then miracles happen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.