Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elainew7

He’s an awful yoke. How people can’t see through him is beyond me. What is the attraction?!! So, he knew they were cheaper else where but was happy to send his ‘followers’ 🐑 to buy them for a hell of a lot more. That kiss blowing!! He really does think he’s it. 🤦‍♀️

Mack84

Crossed wires I think, I thought wreaths always went on front doors, that's where I place mine. I'd be baffled if I saw a wreath indoors, but then I suppose you never know
Ha ha this is mario we are talking about. He’s probably gonna put it in the living room ha ha x

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Well I think you're all being mean! St Melvin is obviously off on a top secret mission to heal the sick somewhere. He's probably off round a hospital laying his grubby little hands on people, then with a squirt of zoflora to the face they are cured. St Martin is so so holy, he can even raise the dead by rubbing his eyebrows over a corpse
What is he squirting on their faces!?! 😂

Maggie28

VIP Member
His story today is him getting in first before it's pointed out to him that his tree looks shite.

The problem is Martin, you have contributed to the idea of needing a a tree to be insta worthy. :rolleyes: For weeks we have seen on your stories details about your decorations, what you have bought, what you have had gifted, the tree you were going to have, the replacement tree, the fucking angst about it all.

And the tripe about not wanting your tree to be like anyone else's. :rolleyes:You have 'suggested' people go and look for similar stuff and pointed out where to find it, you have copied other people's ideas as well. I can guarantee there will be 20,000 trees that look just like yours Martin.
Yeah all shit trees!!

BananaClub

Chatty Member
eh Martian glad to see you jumped on the Facebook thing with the whole mug picture, think you gave yourself to much hair and a few extra pounds on your body ...maybe that’s what he thinks he looks like rather than a baldy middle aged man with a body of a ten yr old !!!