Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us has he always been such a big headed prick ? Or is he just became that way since he started his “PLATFORM “ and became a famous celebrity (in his own mind) on Instagram
I think the Platform has made him think he is a big name. Remember his brother is an actor, so the tendency is there

Reactions: 2
Mario and Derek seem to get ill a lot. Considering their apartment is so clean too :unsure:

Might be something to do with the insane amount of chemicals being used regularly.

Reactions: 4
Is that you Derek?
Blink twice if you need rescued.
Don’t think Derek is intelligent enough to put a sentence together , Mario since when is there a vitamin T I’m sure that’s what he just said ...him and Derek are so well suited they are both as thick as sh#t !!!!!!

• Haha
Who in the name of God ,sticks a door knocker on the back of a chair 🙄

Mario and Derek seem to get ill a lot. Considering their apartment is so clean too :unsure:

Might be something to do with the insane amount of chemicals being used regularly.
Or it could be that they work with the general public who carry all sorts of germs. It only takes one person to make you unwell, especially sickness bugs 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve come to notice that a lot of people lack basic hygiene.

Reactions: 3
THE CHAIRRRRRRR 🤣 :sick:🤣:sick: Oh good Lord! When I first saw it from the side I thought hmmm ok I can't stand it myself but it's very Mario. But the knocker thing on the back really secured it's position as the tackiest, most awful piece of furniture I have ever seen. Seriously, I can't believe people actually like this style of furniture. It is just so, so, so TACKY! But Mario thinks it looks expensive🤣

Unfortunately his nieces taste isn't much better. I actually find it mind boggling that people like that silver/grey crushed velvet look all through an entire house as well. And then the little staged thing with Derek coming into the room and realising he's on instagram. I get the impression Mario isn't very happy about Derek going out tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
THE CHAIRRRRRRR 🤣 :sick:🤣:sick: Oh good Lord! When I first saw it from the side I thought hmmm ok I can't stand it myself but it's very Mario. But the knocker thing on the back really secured it's position as the tackiest, most awful piece of furniture I have ever seen. Seriously, I can't believe people actually like this style of furniture. It is just so, so, so TACKY! But Mario thinks it looks expensive🤣

Unfortunately his nieces taste isn't much better. I actually find it mind boggling that people like that silver/grey crushed velvet look all through an entire house as well. And then the little staged thing with Derek coming into the room and realising he's on instagram. I get the impression Mario isn't very happy about Derek going out tonight.
How stupid does that ugly chair look next to his dressing table ...Mario (I know you read this ) please stop with the tat and all those telling you how beautiful your tiny flat is are lying to you , it looks cheap because it is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His actual words when talking about the bed company “ It’s life changing when I give someone like a shout out “ . Someone needs to slap this guy back to reality , life changing , really ? What a tosser he is .
I bet Derrick doesn’t want Mario to go to his work night out as he will embarrass him by telling everyone “ do you know who I am ? “
That chair with the door knocker on the back ,yep that’s his style 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Dare I say it....but is it TOO clean?? We need some bacteria to build a resilience up *brace position*

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ! He’s doing a squinty ‘live’. Just said he “needs to experience Disney in his lifetime”. Don’t think Disney will be watching your stories, you cockwaffle. You’ll have to pay, like the rest of us! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.