Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Go, go, go, go, go, go

Go, Marty
It's your birthday
You're gon' sharty like it's your birthday
You're gon' get lardy like it's your birthday
And you know Hinch don't give a fuck that it's your birthday

You can find me in the shop, trolley full of mops
Look, Deek, I've shat my kecks, and I need a pumpkin mug'
I'm into havin' cheques, you ain't into quitting' drugs
So come give me a tug, if you into touching blubb

Oan this dayn of dawn, wee Sadie spat him out of her, and there kicked in postnatal depression, as she couldnae stand to be around him. This day should be renamed Sadies mistake. So aye.

Snapchat-1986484697.jpg
Snapchat-1267081089.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth.
Snapchat-1969040299.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That outfit reveal - what a let down!!!! It’s bespokely normal and actually doesn’t look bad 🫣

Let’s reminisce his 37th birthday outfit…. Pregnant Pat Butcher 💅🏻

9B7555A2-C7C8-446B-99B3-EB827D752663.jpeg

Feel like pure shit just want her back x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
If poor wee Deek has had to collect a 4 and a 0 filled with helium, the poor little mite could have drifted off anywhere by now 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

blueblue

Chatty Member
This is genuine, ma hens. I came to tattle because a combination of feeling shite watching influencers, burnout working for that small business the NHS and a wee bit of bespoke low level depression meant I really needed to make some changes in my life. I deleted insta, and it helped realising via here that it's all smoke and mirrors, and the influencer bubble is probably about to burst.

After getting myself to that "fine" stage, I started sorting my environment. Began with baby steps. Wardrobe. Phew, felt better. Felt nicer in my clothes. Slowly but surely worked my way through every drawer, cupboard, the garage and today just sorted the loft. I can't lie, I felt sad for myself that I'd shopped and stored when I wasn't "fine". So much stuff, but barely used so I've been able to donate or sell the majority of it. But never again. None of it helped, I still felt sad, then I felt sad again facing it and clearing it all out. In the future I'll just skip the first stage and face up to things.

I suppose I'm trying to say that although Hinch and her cronies, including Mario, were part of why I felt rubbish it was me who chose to watch. It was also me who eventually decided to uninstall. And honestly I feel a bit gutted for Maz that he's probably sad. A Chinese take away for a big birthday you've been soft launching for months? You wouldn't wish that existence on anyone.

And tons love to all you tattle bastards, ma hens. You all well picked me up by my bootstraps.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Hens ahv found Mario's note fae those who clap, written by the big beak himsel.

Screenshot_20230817-141851.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lilly Lou

I’m buzzin for next weekend hens 😁😁 calling an early bingo on the following possible outcomes so feel free to add 😁😁😁

1. Pat Butcher blouse,
2. Pauline fowler cardi
3. Orange makeup and pale neck and filtered to fuck selfie showing off his “makeup skills”
4. goochi’s finest shoes
5. fresh “hair don’t” by Nathan Todd
6. Beige food
7. “Boy done good” surprise gift from Deek that Marion told him to buy
8. Fake designer gift (Goochi/Louis Veeeton, Christian Deeeor etc)
9. Cake monstrosity from Krystal Chandelier
10. Hannah Ava May / insta huns “surprise”visit
11. Hunners of messages / reposts from fake pals
12. A wee comma break if Hinch doesn’t send him a message

Just a few guesses 😁

• Haha
  • Heart