Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me get tae ken

Does he want people tae clap or no longer need claps from non clappers?

What did he win also?
If youse comment you're a troll, if youse don't clap you're a troll. If you're chanting him on you're a fake Insta friend. But he doesn't need any of youse. He's fiiiiiiine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No longer requires claps from those who never clapped when he's been winning 🤔

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mazda.... I'd rather be a troll than a bleeping liar 🖕

Hes no ok. Less than ok I'd say. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I was a wean, the owner of a local bar was notorious for over-serving. It was a rural area with lots of alcohol problems and she would do everything she could to take money from vulnerable people, knowing their dole money was going into her till instead of their children’s bellies.

When the police started clamping down on drunk driving, she bought a mini-van and would round the drinkers up.

She once cottoned on that the bar would empty out around lunch and dinner times when the men staggered home for food, so she started serving tit meals so that those men would never leave the bar and go home to their families.

She was an absolutely vile woman who had no problem taking money from vulnerable people at the cost of their own homes and families. she’d entice them to spend money on the shite she was offering, knowing that buying her stuff was making their lives even worse. These men would drink together and think they had friends and were being looked after when, really, everyone pitied them and how they lived half-lives because they couldn’t keep money.

Completely unrelated, but I see Mario’s local Primark are tagging him In their Halloween tat.

IMG_2356.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'd like to clap that fucken red, misshaped thing that supposed to be a nose right aff his ugly face, so aye! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I was a wean, the owner of a local bar was notorious for over-serving. It was a rural area with lots of alcohol problems and she would do everything she could to take money from vulnerable people, knowing their dole money was going into her till instead of their children’s bellies.

When the police started clamping down on drunk driving, she bought a mini-van and would round the drinkers up.

She once cottoned on that the bar would empty out around lunch and dinner times when the men staggered home for food, so she started serving tit meals so that those men would never leave the bar and go home to their families.

She was an absolutely vile woman who had no problem taking money from vulnerable people at the cost of their own homes and families. she’d entice them to spend money on the shite she was offering, knowing that buying her stuff was making their lives even worse. These men would drink together and think they had friends and were being looked after when, really, everyone pitied them and how they lived half-lives because they couldn’t keep money.

Completely unrelated, but I see Mario’s local Primark are tagging him In their Halloween tat.

View attachment 2386396
but he disnay dae Halloween, its no fur him and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work in a supermarket (not mentioning the name as not to compromise ma security) but we had a pallet of Halloween merchandise and sweets in today! 👻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I work in a supermarket (not mentioning the name as not to compromise ma security) but we had a pallet of Halloween merchandise and sweets in today! 👻
Did youse not tell them its time for Christmas decorations and selection boxes also

• Haha
He expects us to believe he’s ever won at anything? 🤨 Maybe the Biggest Beak Awards but naw much else.

• Haha
Lads, called into that small business ‘home bargains’ this afternoon and they’ve only gone and skipped autumn altogether and have got their bespoke Xmas decorations out. In bleeping August. Blew their loads early like oor Martin so aye. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2386396
I see the parallels. I really do. Marion lives with a manky looking pisshead too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet he has some kind of commission-based deal going with AMA, every day he is posting ads far his shite. also.

Has he won an award?

I'd like to thank ....

Untitled.png
367847356_829585245436625_2508423019752168773_n.jpg
367762848_838752684277828_1784905078727524408_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.