Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Direct fire at tattle after someone (sorry can’t remember who) said about him building up to being too sick for his 40th to cover his lack of anything to do.

Even on his big 40th weekend he’s thinking about us! Living rent free in his mind just like he is in wee deeks council flat 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That outfit reveal - what a let down!!!! It’s bespokely normal and actually doesn’t look bad 🫣

Let’s reminisce his 37th birthday outfit…. Pregnant Pat Butcher 💅🏻

9B7555A2-C7C8-446B-99B3-EB827D752663.jpeg

Feel like pure tit just want her back x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Can't jeaprodise the birthday outfit any tattler spots him out in wild with actual carrier bag from said shop that will be end of the birthday outfit surprise.

Like a wee auld woman going morning paper and rolls with her savers bag.
Aye he’s a pure Isa, nae offence hen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the hell drinks Asti? Haven't seen that for years! He will be bringing out the Lambrini next
Asti is like 4% so if he’s tipsy after that he needs to get a life
---
Is it me or is that outfit actually ok, apart from the shoes and belt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s the male(ish) equivalent of your auntie Sharon, isn’t he?

Jeans and a nice new top for a wee birthday night out #makingmemories #blessed #boydonegood

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder where the BIG family meal is going to be? Paisley or his mammys bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s definitely upped his fashion game, that’s the best dressed I’ve seen him! But I’m secretly hoping he’s back to normal the morra with a cheap looking ugly coloured lounge set 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a little bleep! That outfit is actually nice! No Pat Butcher blouse has devastated me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow he looks **ahem** normal. Nice to see him dressed like a man and not a 14 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many times is he going to mention it’s his birthday! 🤦🏾‍♀️

and why is he ready so early for a Saturday night out??!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many times is he going to mention it’s his birthday! 🤦🏾‍♀️

and why is he ready so early for a Saturday night out??!
It's his Saturday afternoon out you vile troll!!! Also he needs to be all cosy in bed by 8pm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No you say Deek dosna like his piccy taken. (but get it right he hates his picture taken ffs)

Is it because he's a bit of a honey and you're a pig?

371162201_736475358206262_3320027985470459984_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.