Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He expects us to believe he’s ever won at anything? 🤨 Maybe the Biggest Beak Awards but naw much else.
The Smallest Boaby Awards first place
The Smelliest Sharts Awards first place
The Tiniest Bedsit Awards first place
The Most Clutter Awards first place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Smallest Boaby Awards first place
The Smelliest Sharts Awards first place
The Tiniest Bedsit Awards first place
The Most Clutter Awards first place
I hope youse don't feel affronted but is your PP Martins beak? 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like someone's feeling like Billy no mates again. Sad thing is it'll be true having no genuine mates in his life 🤭

Screenshot_20230818-000405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Translation- "Oor Soph, ya didnae congratulate I, Marion of Paisley, oan ma bootiful wax melt fresh fhucking febreeze and so forth, ya wee big footed giant, also. Notice me hen!"
Screenshot_20230818_073521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s so desperate for validation from strangers/people he barely knows on the internet 🙈 I honestly have no need to have anyone clapping for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This fat witch thinks by rubbing his minky all over a policeman's truncheon, that he deserves a wee clap like the NHS. He worked harder than nurses during the pandemic, don't you know. Absolute above and beyond also. Marion hen, youre a nobody with a dinky, stinky boaby, and your flat is smaller than Greedys utility cupboard. Cash in hand day, the day, for oor little pygmy, possibly a duck it castelvecchi pickle and pizza. Fat bastard.
---
The best thing he's ever invested in, is his litter box. Says alot.
Hoose? Nae.
Car? Nae.
Kids? Nae.
Litter box? Absofuckinglutely ma lovelie, although I call it ma safe space, also. #ad
Snapchat-29494520.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This fat witch thinks by rubbing his minky all over a policeman's truncheon, that he deserves a wee clap like the NHS. He worked harder than nurses during the pandemic, don't you know. Absolute above and beyond also. Marion hen, youre a nobody with a dinky, stinky boaby, and your flat is smaller than Greedys utility cupboard. Cash in hand day, the day, for oor little pygmy, possibly a duck it castelvecchi pickle and pizza. Fat bastard.
---
The best thing he's ever invested in, is his litter box. Says alot.
Hoose? Nae.
Car? Nae.
Kids? Nae.
Litter box? Absofuckinglutely ma lovelie, although I call it ma safe space, also. #ad
View attachment 2387680
Omg that litter box 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'So many don't see or watch my stories '... Have you seen the drop in your followers Mario?!. And most of your followers will have your stories muted no doubt 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🎵we are trolling, we are trolling
Chanting loudly across Paisleeeeeeee
We are trolling Deek and Beaky
From B&M to castelvecchiiiiiiiiii 🎵

has to be sung in Maz’s screechy tone for full effect
Well hen, ma beak is bespokely clutched at your masterpiece. Youse need tae get Mr Timberlake tae release it as a single 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.