Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im getting a job in m&s deek seems to be minted, holidays ,trips for afternoon tea ,cups and obvs the special surprises that beak pretends he didn't know about. Ask my left one . . And why did gonzo insinuate that stroke jaw had actually visited the cell surprise visit..... it was a fuckin delivery man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've always thought Deek has a wee grow in the Monica cupboard fae petty cash and that's why there's eleventy billion fragrances going on in the gaff. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Go, go, go, go, go, go

Go, Marty
It's your birthday
You're gon' sharty like it's your birthday
You're gon' get lardy like it's your birthday
And you know Hinch don't give a duck that it's your birthday

You can find me in the shop, trolley full of mops
Look, Deek, I've shat my kecks, and I need a pumpkin mug'
I'm into havin' cheques, you ain't into quitting' drugs
So come give me a tug, if you into touching blubb

Oan this dayn of dawn, wee Sadie spat him out of her, and there kicked in postnatal depression, as she couldnae stand to be around him. This day should be renamed Sadies mistake. So aye.

Snapchat-1986484697.jpg
Snapchat-1267081089.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
@hopethishelpsallthebest Whit a talent ye ur hen! Lyricist #singithen 👌 Artist. I ken this app is nae your joab but thanks for being on this app and bringing joy tae us tattle trolls so aye also factual.
Tonsa luv OG TG 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Romanian car wash leggings is factual the funniest thing I’ve we’ve read on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oan this day of dawn I wake up shattered from having opiate (cocodamol not smack) dreams all night of this whores birthday party.

Him and Deek came to stay with us because he set up a Christmas/birthday party for hunners a wee weans in his hoose.

It was freakishly realistic and I woke up soaked in sweat and contemplating getting checked in to the local nut house for a heed check. Coz ats no right.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Go, go, go, go, go, go

Go, Marty
It's your birthday
You're gon' sharty like it's your birthday
You're gon' get lardy like it's your birthday
And you know Hinch don't give a duck that it's your birthday

You can find me in the shop, trolley full of mops
Look, Deek, I've shat my kecks, and I need a pumpkin mug'
I'm into havin' cheques, you ain't into quitting' drugs
So come give me a tug, if you into touching blubb

Oan this dayn of dawn, wee Sadie spat him out of her, and there kicked in postnatal depression, as she couldnae stand to be around him. This day should be renamed Sadies mistake. So aye.

View attachment 2402696View attachment 2402697
You never let us down hen. Factual

Thoughts are with Sadie, must be a traumatic time for her every year. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe this day of the dawn is here, also.

Happy birthday, Mario! Hope it’s one to remember with your hoosecoat and Chinese meal on your lap.

IMG_2426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Derek and misfit maw 'planned all this'

Marion she didn't bleeping grow the flowers. You just ring up and order them and tell them where to send them 😂 no planning needed you thick twit, also etc

How come he didn't take a picture with her, etc also 🤔

I'm actually excited for his birthday oooot fit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well ma lovelies, 40 years ago, oor Sadie hud her ain Rosemary's baby.
Screenshot_20230825-082852.png

Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s going to have a bespoke anxiety attack and have to get the bus straight back home again since Edinburgh is currently heaving with the festival. No fur me…back to the save space

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m late to the party coz I had the busiest day yesterday but can you imagine these two in Tigerlily? It used to be one of my fav places in Edinburgh.

And Marion hasnae thought through this trip tae Edinburgh as it’ll be heaving as it’s the final weekend of the Fringe and a bank holiday. He will be up tae high doe!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Planned this well without me knowing…. Its a bunch of cheap flowers. You order them online and they are delivered, takes about 5 mins and no planning required!? What is this actual fucktard on about on
Strange thing for her to say as well, if she did visit like he’s making out she did 🥴
Loved every second of doing this for you! It probably took about 3 seconds to click and do it, so thoughtful, such an effort 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Hens ah don't mean to break up the party but I think his Birthday is on Sunday? 🤣 in typical Mario style we have shot our load too early.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hens ah don't mean to break up the party but I think his Birthday is on Sunday? 🤣 in typical Mario style we have shot our load too early.
Youse are right ma lovelie, it's in the wiki 🤭
Screenshot_20230825-092305.png

Ah've already let aff the pink cannon tae celebrate today. 🤣

He kin huv two birthdays like the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How's that ugly bastard got 9 day's off?!. No cleaner l know gets the holidays he gets

• Haha
Is it his birthday the day, lads? 🧐 40, isn't he? 🤔

"lash lift and tan" - nothing different there, he tanned up to go to his niece's dance competition! 🥱 #daisyuncle #IYKYKIYDKGTK

EDIT: ITS HIS BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY! 😂 No ma fault, with all the fuss he's making he's gawt us confuzzled the day! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.