Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an ungrateful message. I hope everyone else takes him at his word and ignores the fact its his 40th. Can you imagine the passive agressive stories he would post whilst being absolutely fineeeee.

Reactions: 23
Hens I need tae sit doon and get some class, a nearly swerved right oot my ain laine and got influenced by that cat litter thing.
I have tae lug ma big bag o kitty litter fae the boot room tae the doonstairs shower room (smell the wealth, pure boujee an o that)
The idea o something on wheels seemed appealing. Then I saw the scoop an thought it wud take ages tae fill up the tray, we huv a big hooded litter tray. I came tae my senses in time and nae debates. I reframed masel fae clicking oan that aff link.
Swerving back inta my ain lain right the noo. Tonsa love 🥔 ❤ 👌 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does his cat not have a cat tree???? Thats so sad!!! Mine has a big cat tree, a big scratch pole. Then a scratch mat and she's obsessed with those scratch cardboard boxes. They make a mess but would rather have a happy cat thats stimulated. His little kitty must be so bored. Dont know why he doesnt have a hooded cat tray, weve got 2 of them, takes a while for the cat to get used too like, hilarious watching them try to get back out the first few times!!!! His poor kitty!!!
His new settee cud be scratch cardboard boxes fur Rayn. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly the profile pics on this thread gives me my kill laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Seeing another lovelie on another thread 🫡 your way oot yet laine over here doll 🤣
---

Plus is Gemma another OG aff that app?
I thought she might own the pretty little thing shop that sends him all the tit that he does a reel on and we never see it again. 👀

Reactions: 14
Why would you even share that message 😂 It's my bday on the 25th and I'm messaging my sister about a meal we are going out for, am I doing it wrong? Should I be posting her messages? also.
Exactly. Nothing can be private with him. Doesn't want any fuss, he's desperate for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she might own the pretty little thing shop that sends him all the tit that he does a reel on and we never see it again. 👀
I'm now off to see if I can find out her name, he has nae pals in real life, only fake huns online 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm now off to see if I can find out her name, he has nae pals in real life, only fake huns online 💯
I had a wee look through his autumn highlights for this year and 2022 but couldn't find him sayinf her name, he didnt show any of the free crap tat in his highlights either! He started decorating for autumn in August last year. There's a storm due tonight, wonder if he will use that as an excuse for autumn decorating.
Screenshot_20230818-181330.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In that ramble for MY BRAND and the Oscar’s style speech did he even mention Hannah and her (ex) man? It’s their (his) company not mas’s so I would have assumed the sincerest of thanks should be to them. Don’t think he’ll be getting a fancy gift from her for his big birthday.

I am embarrassed he’s posted that message off ‘Gemma’ it’s literally nothing but obviously so desperate to show he’s got a ‘friend’ bet he’s no even in his family group chat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If oor Hannah and her ex have split and he is now the owner of AMA will he really keep a no mark like Maz on?
All this ‘I’ve just released and it’s my scent etc, is he actually that delusional to believe it’s HIS business? He acts like it is and it baffles the duck out of me.

Reactions: 21
I had a wee look through his autumn highlights for this year and 2022 but couldn't find him sayinf her name, he didnt show any of the free crap tat in his highlights either! He started decorating for autumn in August last year. There's a storm due tonight, wonder if he will use that as an excuse for autumn decorating.
View attachment 2388739
Tell me it’s not just me that read the bunting as ‘fail’!
It would be much more apt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If oor Hannah and her ex have split and he is now the owner of AMA will he really keep a no mark like Maz on?
All this ‘I’ve just released and it’s my scent etc, is he actually that delusional to believe it’s HIS business? He acts like it is and it baffles the duck out of me.
I want to see him kicked to the curb by her ex. That'll soon shut him up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cat tray and bulky boxes 🤦‍♀️ WTF how shite is your content when you’re showing the box yer cat shits in which is the same room you cook in . Fkin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.