Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Mario work as? I've never been able to work it out. Not like I can DM him to ask given he has them switched off! So not sure where his "hunners of DM's" come from......

This morning just proves he is a part time worker who has that much time in morning to clean before work? Definitely always a wee 12-4pm shift.

Can't fully open his kitchen door because that plastic storage box it clearly isn't that great a buy is it?
I'm not a cat expert but I was once told cats don't like to eat and toilet near their food so why is Rayn having to do it. All for someone having indoor cats it's probably safer for them but she is crammed in a tiny flat don't even have a cat lead to let her roam about the communal garden. It's sad.
I think she is shut out living room when they are work so she has bedroom kitchen access only. Just a vibe I get.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That checked pattern is doing nothing for his wee barrel belly. 9 pun aff, as Shammi would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does Mario work as? I've never been able to work it out. Not like I can DM him to ask given he has them switched off! So not sure where his "hunners of DM's" come from......
He has 'clients' in the local police station. Works appropriately 23 mins a day hen. IYDKTGTK. Also tons love 👌✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No one cares, you sad loser posting needy posts. Billy no mates 🤣
Screenshot_20230819-214537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No one cares, you sad loser posting needy posts. Billy no mates 🤣
View attachment 2391086
He's letting all the lovelies know so next weekend he will be flooded with DM saying happy birthday.
Next week he will repost any stories of happy birthdays messages, he put a story of a free gift/birthday gift being sent to him, he told us about his birthday outfit but remember Marion wants to keep his birthday low key. He hasn't told us much but is he 40?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He gives me Mrs Button from Button moon vibes with that hair and I’m sorry for showing my age if you don’t know get to know
Noo that’s a BINGO right there with the barrnet and this clown is that much of a zoomer he lives on button moon and nae debates ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mario Moon has ended me 🤣🤣 totally showing ma age but I loved that show. Ma wain is nae amused at me clutching ma beak on this bespoke, cosy Saturday night 🙄

What a minger wearing manky unwashed jammies, I hope some dirty clat picked their beek and wiped a bespoke bogie on the fugly new gear 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Polishing hard wood ...ah mean truncheons. 👮‍♂️💦
Awww oor Maz has no wood to polish just a little splinter. Maybe someone will gift him a bigger boaby for his birthday that he's keeping quiet about but hasn't stopped telling everyone about in the hope of getting a DM.

Those pyjamas are terrible also. They make him look even fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He gives me Mrs Button from Button moon vibes with that hair and I’m sorry for showing my age if you don’t know get to know
The bulbous nose as well!! Mrs Moon, Martin's influencer of choice. #factual
---
Im using that from now on 😂 I’m off to button moon, followed Mario moon, button moon! Quality kid’s program that was 😍
He's off tae East Kilbride, wi wee Deek Mr Spoon, Mario moon #singithen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m buzzin for next weekend hens 😁😁 calling an early bingo on the following possible outcomes so feel free to add 😁😁😁

1. Pat Butcher blouse,
2. Pauline fowler cardi
3. Orange makeup and pale neck and filtered to duck selfie showing off his “makeup skills”
4. goochi’s finest shoes
5. fresh “hair don’t” by Nathan Todd
6. Beige food
7. “Boy done good” surprise gift from Deek that Marion told him to buy
8. Fake designer gift (Goochi/Louis Veeeton, Christian Deeeor etc)
9. Cake monstrosity from Krystal Chandelier
10. Hannah Ava May / insta huns “surprise”visit
11. Hunners of messages / reposts from fake pals
12. A wee comma break if Hinch doesn’t send him a message

Just a few guesses 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I can’t deny the uncomfortable similarity to Mr Spoon, but please don’t spoil my fond memories of Button Moon!

I have no such feelings about mushrooms, so crack on with any button mushroom analogies and so forth.

The birthday chat is cos he wants to whip up messages and gifting as he’s flexing the angle that he’s the nations sweetheart; the underdog of instagram who didn’t make it big cos of homophobia. He’s probably got the daily record on speed dial, offering them an exclusive with ‘thee OG’ as he turns 40.

Hinch has replaced him with her llamas as they have more intelligent chat, so he’ll be a long time waiting for her birthday wishes, but it’s going to be funny to watch his passive aggressive vaguebooking and high pitched declarations of I’M FINE as the bday hours tick by and no message arrives from Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's hope he doesn't have a midnight scroll or poor Deek will be up in the night again to settle him doon
'Derek, DEREK, I can't believe those jealous, nasty trolls. I'm just me, trying to support all small businesses, working ma fingers to the bone. Don't they know I'm an original OG on this app with a professional AOL email address. It's just no fair. Derek, Derek are you listening" 🤣🤣 oh to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's gonna be absolutely raging catching up on here tomorrow 🤣
A lot of singing to these comments 😆
---
'Derek, DEREK, I can't believe those jealous, nasty trolls. I'm just me, trying to support all small businesses, working ma fingers to the bone. Don't they know I'm an original OG on this app with a professional AOL email address. It's just no fair. Derek, Derek are you listening" 🤣🤣 oh to be a fly on the wall
🎶Don't be fooled by the tat that he's got, he's still Mario fae the scheme. 🎶

The J Lo oaf Paisley #soaye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.