Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any normal person would have everyone back to their gaff is they had travelled from the shire to celebrate your bday, evidence of a wee hoose party would actual make my day 🤣
Imagine them all making their way through the high footfall area 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth.
Snapchat-1969040299.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth. View attachment 2406432
I hope Hooker Sadie, Krystal Meth and his bro all look on this page and snigger at your pics of him! Probably Deek as well cos he hates that fat little pig that's squatting in his pencil box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth. View attachment 2406432
Jesus Christ on a bastard bike.

Pyoor collective PTSD is going tae be apon us all.

Times like this I wish I had Kerry Katonas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Feck, it's literally 2 different people! 😲
---
I'm screaming here! 🤣👏👏👏
---
Happy birthday oor @Madge2022 hope your family have spoilt you, like Marion's family have spoilt him, with these bespoke balloons. Also.
View attachment 2406349
@hopethishelpsallthebest You're on fire tonight hen 🤣
---
He’s actually within walking distance hen and it’s currently pissing doon 😂 well walking distance if your no wearing fake Guccis
The size of it he could balance it on his heed to keep dry 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dae it, it's ma birthday today and he's stealing ma thunder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aww I feel your pain hen! Fellow Virgo ♍
Mazda makes me feel like I’m birthday-ing wrong. I didn’t get ma glad rags on a 3pm on a Saturday for a “night” out!
Maybe I should start:
- Chanting from the rooftops it’s the last day of my 44’s
- story every gift and card I had today 🤦🏾‍♀️
- Burn ma birthday top
- And go for a birthday dinner at 2pm!
🤣

• Haha
Happy birdcage oor @Madge2022. Hope you’ve goat a night aw cosy wi Mr Madge and some joos and criss sorted.

Av No been well ma lovelies but am thinking this birthday malarkey may well cure me so aye.

Goat tae say it though. That birthday shot at the table is the maist normal the wee scrote has looked in a long time. Nae Edward Scissorhands haircut. Nae scabby lips full of baby batter. Nae spiders legs lashes. Nae Bungles skin or woodloose cowat.

Just his wee moon face that only his mother could luv but that’s as good as it gets fur Marion at forty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I came here to say to say that I think he looks great he’s dressed his age and it’s not his usual style which hasn’t evolved since the early 00s
I'd say same. Finally dressing his age which actually looks smart. Those trackies and trainers combos are for teens.

He's still a drama queen but finally the penny might have dropped that pat butcher blouses are no fer him 😳

Reactions: 21
I'd say same. Finally dressing his age which actually looks smart. Those trackies and trainers combos are for teens.

He's still a drama queen but finally the penny might have dropped that pat butcher blouses are no fer him 😳
Ngl I'm disappointed. I was hoping for a Pat Butcheresque type blouse that we could've taken the piss out of for the next year but hey ho. We still have his autumn and Crissmas to go

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hens, what if this is it.
What if he starts tae dress normally, stops buying tat, gets a 9-5 job, moves into a house.
What we gonna do?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ah! Bless his wee polycotton socks! He looks a right bobbydazzler tonight!

Well done ma hen, showing us all how normal you can look when you try hard.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.