Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title 😂

Carrying on from the other thread, there is no way that fat bleep has lost nearly a stone? he has posted that clearly for our benefit as we always call him a wee fatty - we see you Martin 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS folk DM'ing him aboot his lips and noo he's loast 9 pun... This bleep is delusional! Factual also.

When he goes oan that hoaliday tae that place abroad you can be sure the photies will show a 5* resort cos him and DD will have spent the first few days trawling roon them taking pictures fer the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get Scotland.schools go back earlier but he relises in the uk we have another 3-4 weeks to go before the kids are back. I actually have 5, so summer is no where near over!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get Scotland.schools go back earlier but he relises in the uk we have another 3-4 weeks to go before the kids are back. I actually have 5, so summer is no where near over!!!!!!
Scotland is in the UK hen, get tae ken ma lovelie. Don't want to be upsetting the 🍊 men, and ah dinni mean Martin wi his fake tan. 😘

Scotland huv their full summer in wan day every year. Just the rain gets warmer. And Martin's beak, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yeah I still nearly have a month left of summer holidays left! We haven't even taken our wean trip to that place Abroad yet! I'm currently trying to work with a small child climbing on me and our third hour of Blippi playing in the background. He can get in the bin with his motivational bollocks. As if he'd know how hard it is to entertain small children all day while trying to work and you house gets destroyed several times per day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I want to know where all these DMs are apparently coming from? I work for a company that the Huns absolutely love! We have over 3million followers on insta and Facebook.

I overlook the social media messages and at most we get 30 a day per account. He is such a Billy Bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have an important question for you Hens! Exactly how many times is he going to reuse the same footage of the plants in his brothers back garden?? Imagine if he actually used his free time to go on some nice walks. He could have a whole bank of footage to use. But he's so lazy he's just going reuse the same footage for the rest of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies, I um pyoor delighted that youse have chosen ma thread title to shine apon youse and all over this app that isnae ma joab.

Will celebrate t’neet with a lethal ➡🍹 and will mop kick ma way to Castlevecchi to give my shart card its chance to spine💎

Tons love. ACWD xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What is the plank on aboot - ''surviving the summer holidays''.

English schools are still on their break.

367851624_259484240365005_6565569007097561261_n.jpg
367610519_306965885328614_8066337897494454647_n.jpg
363514705_670309518450813_6223280558249560150_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
His 9lb loss must have went on his nose, because l still want to squeeze it more than ever 🤣

Screenshot_20230815-112501_Instagram.jpg

---
This entitled idiot must think he's the first one to use and mention these makeup bits. What an imbecile 🙄

Screenshot_20230815-122059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies, I um pyoor delighted that youse have chosen ma thread title to shine apon youse and all over this app that isnae ma joab.

Will celebrate t’neet with a lethal ➡🍹 and will mop kick ma way to Castlevecchi to give my shart card its chance to spine💎

Tons love. ACWD xx
Congratulations my lovley, we are chantin ye oan fae the rooftops 💎 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
why is the child catcher talking about school holidays, surely you would only talk about the school holidays if it any way at all affected your life or you had kids because why else would you care? He is a bleeping weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine being super happy this is what you look like. If that was my face I'd be affronted right doon tae that place harley street and nae debates also
I really do think he has some reverse body dysmorphia. That is one ugly bleep barely pushing a 1, yet he thinks he’s a 10. Boggles the mind also

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I want to know where all these DMs are apparently coming from? I work for a company that the Huns absolutely love! We have over 3million followers on insta and Facebook.

I overlook the social media messages and at most we get 30 a day per account. He is such a Billy Bullshit
A hope you always replying tae tell them tae never message this page again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He makes me cringe the way he acts like he knows what he's on about. How the hell does he know what the summer holidays have been like? And how can he assume parents are excited for back to school. We're more than capable of coping without his input. Thanks Marion. You're not a parent and won't ever be so pipe down you fat bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.