Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I get Scotland.schools go back earlier but he relises in the uk we have another 3-4 weeks to go before the kids are back. I actually have 5, so summer is no where near over!!!!!!
Scotland is in the UK hen, get tae ken ma lovelie. Don't want to be upsetting the 🍊 men, and ah dinni mean Martin wi his fake tan. 😘

Scotland huv their full summer in wan day every year. Just the rain gets warmer. And Martin's beak, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Berniebow

Well lads, I’m sorry to say his outfit looks fairly normal, and dare I say *nice* 🫣 I’ll see maself oot also 😱
I came here to say to say that I think he looks great he’s dressed his age and it’s not his usual style which hasn’t evolved since the early 00s

• Heart
Reactions: 49
My wee brother (the Mario of our family) is off to Lanzarote two weeks today. I really want him to keep an eye out for oor pygmy but he's so thick, he'd probably walk up to him and say my sister needs a pic of you, for some hate website. Or knowing him he'll end up best friends with the fat cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lilly Lou

Thread suggestion:

Turning 40 with Sharty Marty, it’s gonna be one hell of a Tattlers party 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Doesn’t want any fuss for his 40th then posts a screenshot of the private message about his 40th.

Not telling anyone when it’s his 50th, well we know this year is your 40th and we, unlike you, can count to ten so we know when it is.

He’s so fucking thick that it actually hurts my brain.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
I'd bet my left tit and clitoris hood that he will have a big 40 helium ballon and decorated the bedsit pretending that its all a massive suprise from Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My only worry is Marion is going to thank all you lot for your lovely comments, the night. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, also! Did he look good? ...aye, he looked alright like. Did he look smart? Aye, he actually looked decent. Am I going to compliment him on this page? Am I fuck, the ugly fat fuck. Your belt is fake and you had cornish pasties on your feet. Fucker. #prayforsadie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Remember when he spent hours doing his tan and makeup for a big night out and it turned out he was sitting in a drafty Hall watching his niece in her dance troupe? 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Madge2022

VIP Member
Absolute 🐍's oan this app, liking his outfit, blocked and reported the lot oaf youse, ah'm fuming!!! Ur youse aw pished oan asti or high oan Mario wax melts fumes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why’s she getting her knickers in a twist about someone commenting on her highly sensitive skin? That’s actually factual that she has highly bespoke sensitive skin of the highest order, that info came straight from the horses mouth also.
One time he referred to his skin as “rare” and I’ll be honest, I’ve not stopped thinking about it since. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This fat bitch thinks by rubbing his minky all over a policeman's truncheon, that he deserves a wee clap like the NHS. He worked harder than nurses during the pandemic, don't you know. Absolute above and beyond also. Marion hen, youre a nobody with a dinky, stinky boaby, and your flat is smaller than Greedys utility cupboard. Cash in hand day, the day, for oor little pygmy, possibly a fuck it castelvecchi pickle and pizza. Fat bastard.
---
The best thing he's ever invested in, is his litter box. Says alot.
Hoose? Nae.
Car? Nae.
Kids? Nae.
Litter box? Absofuckinglutely ma lovelie, although I call it ma safe space, also. #ad
Snapchat-29494520.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43