Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AwwCosyWivDeek will ya get yoursel some class hen and get your grammar right
Its "So weird because I had a dream about him also" noo "So weird because I also had a dream about him "
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔
---
Haha very strange behaviour
Hay hen, take a swatch at the wiki, get your criss, juiss and tena lady ready so aye x x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Am away for a few days in ma ain wee 2 berth caravan that's bigger than shartins "hoose" and I've no bought a single new item nor packed a case months ago, am no even taking make up with me cos a don't expect I'll need it Tae visit the showers and lavvys. WiFi will be dodgy so am hopin he's no going to do something momentous, should I cancel just in case?
Perhaps a framed pic of the wifi details will help

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning vile trolls. Had a dream marion and deek went to Rome and they packed so much crap that for a walk to the tourist spots they had to drag suitcases with them. Bespoke sippy cups were in tow, also.
We need to stop sharing our nightmares of the paisley princess and his finance next he will be on his stories in fits of fake laughter claiming his lives rent free in our heads.
Of course the only person living rent free anywhere is Marion. Also
Tons love HaPPy FursDay hen. Tons love 👌✨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s such a moaning old bag. No wonder his lovelies are saying “cheery bye”

IMG_0902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who pissed in his spoons brekkie this morning then? Nae influencer buying fresh breeze I assume 😂😂. What a sad way to live

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens ahv found Mario's note fae those who clap, written by the big beak himsel.

Screenshot_20230817-141851.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That's Mario, always needing validation. Needy little ball bag 🙄
Screenshot_20230817-154755_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Help me get tae ken

Does he want people tae clap or no longer need claps from non clappers?

What did he win also?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we supposed to be standing on the doorstep at 8pm tonight clapping him like we did the NHS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.