Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he been sacked fae the Polis Station?

Clients in hoose 1& 2 probably only employ her for entertainment value also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Based in the unfilter mirror selfie at the top of the story he hasn’t half fucked up the tan and beauty treatments. 🫤😂

Why the heck has he posted with the tv and made that the backdrop.
How does Marion do his tan? Is it arms face only? Or is it full body and he stands in front of the mirror in living room? That bedroom mirror isn't big enough to see himself fully it. Soo ayye Friday night thoughts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How does Marion do his tan? Is it arms face only? Or is it full body and he stands in front of the mirror in living room? That bedroom mirror isn't big enough to see himself fully it. Soo ayye Friday night thoughts.
Maybe he just stands there in his wee pants and deek sprays him with an empty zoflora or astonish bottle that Mano rinsed out.

probably doesnt bother with his face cause once he does ‘his full face’ of make up the morra it will be fine.

🤡🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen this post on that bespoke app that’s no fur me Facebook.
Great detective work hen! 👌 I note he hasn’t specified he’s going next year. 🕵️‍♂️ Screaming that he’s put “Hay” whit an affront. 🐴

Come on tattle trolls, let’s get our personalised cups oot for Marion spotting in Lanza, who’s going? 🍹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just seen this post on that bespoke app that’s no fur me Facebook.
Just went to have a wee rece to see if he’d said when they were actually going but no. Imagine if he’d put in his post that they weren’t going for another 12 months but was asking for tips and info now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a bit tragic he’s shared that they’ve been together “10 years” and this is their first holiday abroad.
---
Nusty trolls. Birthday ruined 🤣🤣
Security compromised and so forth. Mas will be FUMMING when he reads here. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I had a nosey 2 adults from Glasgow mid July next year little over 1k each that 7 nights and all inclusive.
8 months £114 payments deposit £60 each.
No wonder Deed Deek can't take Marion away until next year guy paying 2k holiday himself.
Rooms are also beige/brown
Jet2 also.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Why is he giving his life story when asking for recommendations 😂 he’s such an oddity

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has he really burnt the top or does he just want to wear/buy something else?!
Hates the toon on a Saturday.😆
Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can a spray tan can go wrang, ma lovelies? 🤔 And I'm calling bull💩 on the burned top.

Why is he like that? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mum is costa teguise right now, she goes probably 3 or 4 times a year but she is a 60+ woman who goes on her own alot and she goes there because its super quiet and safe. There really isnt much to do at all 😶
She has booked for next April so i’ll get her to keep her eyes peeled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.