Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I love that most people have got him a bottle of booze and he never drinks. That’ll be going in the nieces dance competition tombola next year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
A spray tan doesn’t go wrong unless you mess it up yourself by not following the pre tan instructions and aftercare guidelines. I mean there is the possibility the person doing it was rubbish but who goes to a shit spray tanner, maybe they are a tattler and took one look at him stood in a pair of paper pants and thought I’ll need to close my eyes and hope for the best. I would bet my front and back door on that wee claim being a lie.

I audibly gasped after seeing that Facebook post, she will be furious that security has been compromised and it will be the trolls fault the holiday has to be cancelled.

Also, who books a holiday without reading trip advisor and doing a bit of research on the resort? This is not 1995 and all you’ve got is the lunn polly brochure, there are resources available. What a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The litterbox in the kitchen is right beside his worktops. lovely. At least buy a hooded litter tray. :sick: He is such a smelly gremlin.

I love the fact he can't even open his kitchen door fully, that box thing he has is far too big considering he lives in a pencil case - just put her litter in the cupboard until you need it ffs clutter everywhere!

the fact he said that box things holds her toys too makes me really sad. Poor wee rayn.

MARTIN, YOU DO NOT NEED 2 CHRISTMAS TREE'S THIS YEAR - INSTEAD, INVEST IN A CAT TREE!! That wee cat must be bored shitless.

• Heart
  • Sick

twilightgarden

VIP Member
It’s a bit tragic he’s shared that they’ve been together “10 years” and this is their first holiday abroad.
---
Nusty trolls. Birthday ruined 🤣🤣
Security compromised and so forth. Mas will be FUMMING when he reads here. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hay ma lovelies, he's goat a busty week ahead. Ur we being treatit tae a boob job? Martin McKnight, the Caitlin Jenner oaf Beirut.
Screenshot_20230820-082022.png

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The poor wee lamb was unsettled last night and his carer had to get up with him.

Reminder, this is an almost 40 year old man.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsJustinTimberlake

Ok sing it ladies 😃

To the theme tune of The Littlest Hobo

🎵there’s a voice keeps on calling me
To the shops, that’s where I’ll always be
Every shop I’m in I buy some more tat
Don’t stay to long just turn around back to the flat
Maybe tomorrow I’ll want to get a life
Until tomorrow I’ll just keep buying shite…🎵

I think 2 nights of sick kids and very little sleep has finally scrambled my brain as I’ve no idea where this came from 🤣 probably seeing button moon on the thread reminded me of kids tv shows that me and my older siblings got parked in front of in the late 80s early 90s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine being super happy this is what you look like. If that was my face I'd be affronted right doon tae that place harley street and nae debates also
I really do think he has some reverse body dysmorphia. That is one ugly cunt barely pushing a 1, yet he thinks he’s a 10. Boggles the mind also

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Someone in Facebook page has recommended Shamrock bar. Hope it's karaoke and wee Deek sings simply the best and gets battered #singitbigot
You just know they're going to sit there ramming english breakfasts down their necks talking about brown people and the state of the country with a couple from yorkshire called Angie and Dave.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
I definitely hope they have a shite time knowing they've paid that much 🤣
---

Please let the next thread title give him a hint that we know his hotel just incase he doesn't come on 🤣
Thread title Suggestion

Mario turns 40 and cannae BE LIVE (Costa Teguise) the generosity of his clients also.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why did it take both Smeg Derek and Misfit Bells Palsy tae organise one bunch of flowers delivered? Fucking idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the spray tan went wrong because she didn't lift her rolls of fat, so now she looks like a zebra with white stripes everywhere, she's had to patch it in with her fake tan mitt, which has been caked in the stuff since 1998.

I'm telling you now, she's going away soon. She'll update her ads while looking up at her mouldy ceiling in Costa Teggis. Then she'll be home saying she did a thing.
One hunner percent Costa Teguise needs to be in the thread title. Also.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
why is the child catcher talking about school holidays, surely you would only talk about the school holidays if it any way at all affected your life or you had kids because why else would you care? He is a fucking weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40