Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell drinks Asti? Haven't seen that for years! He will be bringing out the Lambrini next

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When do we get to see this full face of make up and new top? I’m getting impatient.

I’m currently stretched out by a pool in Lanzarote browsing Tattle. Wee Mario would be sweating his little man tits aff he was here now. He’d be moaning to Deek in that whingy silly voice he does.

A few years ago me and Mr YR had an 80s night where we had chicken Kievs, crinkle cut chips, a viennetta and some babycham complete with babycham glasses that we found in the charity shop for £1. Me and Mr YR are prone to drinking too many lethal ones of those 👉🍹and even we struggled to finish one of those tiny bottles as they’re gross. They’re like Asti.
Liquid candy floss!! 🤢

80s night sounds fun! I’m stealing that 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No he’s not labelling his photos of birthday presents as *gift 🤣 what an idiot. Photo of his birthday money from his mum = *gift. Still can’t cope that he gets birthday money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No he’s not labelling his photos of birthday presents as *gift 🤣 what an idiot. Photo of his birthday money from his mum = *gift. Still can’t cope that he gets birthday money 🤣
Hope his brother gives him panto tickets as a gift 😂. Just so he’s pissed off he already bought two 😂
---
Who the hell drinks Asti? Haven't seen that for years! He will be bringing out the Lambrini next
A wee local business called Aldi 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Asti?! bleeping ASTI!? 😂 he’s the gift that keeps on giving. Selfie wae full blown umpa lumpa face. Keeps going on about a “new top”, like your aunty cath when she gets a nice new top to go out it. Fucks sake man. He is such a wrongun

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtaf is going on with his fingers in this photo??
I think maybe it’s deek and he got all confused and thought it was new fancy skins and his rolling hand took over before Mario nudged the wee stoner out of his trance
---
His wee fakeo Gucci belt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_4287.jpeg

What in the bespoke Joseph and the Organge-man-technical-colourdreamcoat skin/sofa texture is this?! Some call Adobe and get this woman her Photoshop GCSE!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He’s ready for his dinner with family at 4pm 😂 that’s the big 40th plans. This is it, the most attention he’ll probably ever get on insta and in the real world, and THIS is it. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so funny

Jelly and ice cream for dessert, back all cosy in bed by 9pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well lads, I’m sorry to say his outfit looks fairly normal, and dare I say *nice* 🫣 I’ll see maself oot also 😱
I came here to say to say that I think he looks great he’s dressed his age and it’s not his usual style which hasn’t evolved since the early 00s

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Is he wearing Hush Puppies 🤭
Screenshot_20230826-155655_Instagram.jpg

All l see when he does clips of his shopping bags out in front of him are people looking at him saying, ' wtf is that tit doing filming himself' 🤣
Screenshot_20230826-155724_Instagram.jpg

Calm yourself down, Mario. Asti is hardly Veuve Cliquot (I doubt you've heard of that, so Google it) ...IYDKGTK 😜
Screenshot_20230826-155831_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That outfit looks…normal. It looks almost…nice.
I’m hugely disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It was great, Hannah thinking she was Alan Sugar, it was like a chav wedding. Hannah's accent slipping into oi oi territory as she got drunk. He really did fake tan himself orange, was as awkward as duck with meeting the other lovelies. Derek enjoyed hmself, was dancing with someone, Mario huffed off to bed. Someone else at the party posted laughing about it, Mario had locked Derek out of the room and wouldn't open the door. 😂
Was it the Thompson home 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute 🐍's oan this app, liking his outfit, blocked and reported the lot oaf youse, ah'm fuming!!! Ur youse aw pished oan asti or high oan Mario wax melts fumes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t mind the outfit but the blue shirt is honking. He looks like an IT contractor about to meet some potential new clients 🤓 and 2016 called Marion and it wants his fake goochi belt back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.