Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. So I've been having a relaxing day as I worked last night and I'm off tonight. Actual real joab. More than 10 mins a day. Anyway so aye and so forth, I was doing my crossword book. I couldn't believe the amount of Marioisms were in it!

1000001007.jpg
1000001005.jpg
1000001004.jpg
1000001003.jpg
1000001002.jpg
1000001001.jpg
1000001000.jpg
1000000998.jpg
1000000997.jpg
1000000996.jpg
1000000994.jpg
1000000993.jpg
1000000992.jpg
1000000991.jpg
1000000986.jpg
1000000985.jpg
1000000984.jpg
1000000983.jpg
1000000981.jpg
1000000978.jpg
1000000977.jpg
1000000976.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

ScottishMammy92

Hullo ma lovelies...

Bit of a long time no post, but as soon as I heard this roasting hot joos left oot in the paisley sun I RAN HERE.

Some of you lovelies might remember our Betty and oor not so lovely run in with a covid stricken Maz and Deek down the Linwood Home Bargs. Basically...he's a wee prick.

Since then Oor B has left us and its just been a pretty rough time altogether. So because of that I don't find myself over that way much and I haven't been back in there for quite a while. Long story short I nipped in for some bits today and the girl putting stock out stopped me to say she hadn't seen us for a while and I explained to her I was flying solo these days...

Anyway- she said oh that wee runt he's never out of here. He's got some brass neck that's twice he's been in here in the last couple of months claiming he was told he could make a reel and choose some free products and they'd give him them to advertise on his Instagram. But every time the manager tells him they don't make brand deals that's through head office and if they agreed that they'd organise it with him directly and not tell him just to pop in store and start his own supermarket sweep! She says every time he's in he loudly announces at the tills he's an influencer (funny for someone who hates the word eh) and he's best friends with Mrs hinch and so forth.

At this point I'm not shocked and kinda laugh it off and was about to go my own way when she called over the young boy behind us and said oh tell her about that cleaning Mario fanny...turns out he was in last week and somehow mentioned to the woman serving that Derek was desperate for a driving instructor (something along the lines of he wanted to buy a big item but couldn't get it home on the bus) and she said oh my husbands an instructor he's absolutely mobbed especially now the schools are finished this is when a lot of 17/18 year olds work extra shifts to do more lessons and she suggests he waits until September. This brass neck prick stood for 15 minutes on the beg for free lessons if he posts it on his Instagram. She said no repeatedly and said no he doesn't need any advertising he's absolutely worked to the limit and Mario eventually threw a strop, grabbed his bag and stomped off.

When I tell you I was HOWLING!

Not the first time I've heard people in the retail park comment on him he's always in shops on the beg 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ooh! Little old me got the title this week

At the end of the last thread we were all baffled at the Fat Fanny’s spelling of succumb circum

Apparently despite being the easiest person to influence and loving any trend going, he doesnae follow trends and threads is dead tae him.

As usual he makes it so easy for us, just by being his usual massive cunt self
---
Just so it doesn’t get lost in the last thread….. CIRCUM 😩

IMG_4433.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Isn’t it ironic that he uses snail serum when snails are famous for owning their own houses, and Marlon never will.

He is a slimy fucker though, I’ll give him that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ferguson

VIP Member
Some of the thread titles are pyoor hilarious. Could be made into a series of books. (With @hopethishelpsallthebest as oor illustrator)

My favourites are:

Baldilocks and the 3 hairs.

The real hoosecoat of Paisley.

Clutter Station in the colour plywood.

Hair mask in the scent pointless.

Panelling whilst paying full rent in the scent 'money well spent'.

The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed the letterbox n awwww

Conradicting with Mario... so aye, so naw.

He dreams of the Plaza, yet he's trapped in Gaza so aye & so forth.

Mazda & The McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hay Sunday! Get yer wee ear burners oan, in the scent cunt washings, get yer wee beejons on yer lap also and watch, the ending never story with your wee slag spol, also.
Snapchat-864752181.jpg
Snapchat-557987629.jpg
Snapchat-460459832.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Love how the packaging has a washing line on it drying washing in the “fresh breeze” when he has to dry his cunt washings in the living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens the toad is lying can confirm. Googled driving instructors paisley, this is the third link. Used the lying sluts street and there’s lessons for several days next week available. I didn’t continue the booking because I didn’t want this man to think he had a customer but this was letting me book a lesson. She’s after a freebie confirmed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see two 40 year old men sitting by the pool with their personalised cups 😂 They need to be careful though, the reps might think they need the kids club!
He needs to stop with the holiday shit. It’s making me cringe so much! Never been abroad in 40 years, books a cheap week in Lanzarote and suddenly he’s Judith Fucking Chalmers! Do me a favour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47