Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus gatekeeping is what the 1% does, what doctor's receptionists do, it's an abuse of power to withhold resources. A product available on Amazon can't really have the concept of gatekeeping applied to it. This wee fanny kills me.

Reactions: 18
Some of the thread titles are pyoor hilarious. Could be made into a series of books. (With @hopethishelpsallthebest as oor illustrator)

My favourites are:

Baldilocks and the 3 hairs.

The real hoosecoat of Paisley.

Clutter Station in the colour plywood.

Hair mask in the scent pointless.

Panelling whilst paying full rent in the scent 'money well spent'.

The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed the letterbox n awwww

Conradicting with Mario... so aye, so naw.

He dreams of the Plaza, yet he's trapped in Gaza so aye & so forth.

Mazda & The McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce.
Absolutely pissing myself at this. There are some pure funny bastards on this page. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’ll wait until it’s on sky and then film the end of it and show it on his stories. Fat bleeping street rat.

*no, no I am still not over him showing the end of Toy Story 4 on his stories 😂
As soon as I read the first sentence I knew it was you! Howling ma lovelie, that trauma runs deep so aye
---
I thought he said he wasn’t dressing up?

View attachment 2330959
Is that that feckin eejit Scottish Declan? He gives me the boke more than oor Martin. A man of his generous proportions should not be showing themselves in kiddies pjs 🤮

• Haha
Where do you start with him. His style and make up.
Fake tan and make up on for 1 night then posts affirmations about being himself again. 🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not fussed about it? Wasn't he the same guy that was going buy a Barbie top last week?
Sit doon and get sum class Isa hen. I, Daisy Uncle said he wisnae gonni buy it as it wuz a fad, and we aw ken (nae pun intended) he disnae buy tat. 💅
---
More autumn stuff. What a simple bastard. Also.
View attachment 2330377
---
Come on Marty let's go sharty. Also

View attachment 2330404
That second pic is either cos he's so blind and has phone right up tae face, as close as his beak allows or he's wanting a gig oan the Dear Deidre photo problem page.

It cud be a love triangle, my finance ...ah mean fiance of 150 years huz left me fur domboi and huz taken his petty cash wae him. How do ah win back his petty cash ...ah mean his heart, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how he thinks posting those close up ‘ugly’ photos is edgy and a laugh, you know cause he’s pure stunning normally, urgh such a try hard, pick me. I enjoy when he tags (@) accounts like GK Barry, Molly Mae, Katie Price, when he had to PAY to meet his mate Hinch I mean come on, surely he must have felt like a right dunce that day seeing as that disabled girl got to meet her before the singing pure vip treatment.

• Haha
Ah refuse to believe he was no joining in with the stairwell junkies when he looked like this ma lovelies. We’re noo on a bespoke clean living phase. Drugs replaced with beige ibs meals so aye also
Ah was gonnae say and aw. Pyoor junkie class 👌🏻 if ye saw that coming towards ye in the toon, you’d point it back tae Four Corners, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not caught up yet. But fumming with the Polly Pocket Of Paisley. Was gonna gatekeep a product to stop others buying it. Selfish,spiteful,ugly little bleep.Who the duck does this creature thinks he is?!?! Advertising snail tit as if he made it himself. Phenomenal he ain't. Arrggghhh fumming. 🐌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must be a proper misery guts, I don't decorate ma hoose (and it IS a hoose wi 3 beds and 3 cludgies... Smell the wealth) for any season except Christmas, and at times I could see that far enough, I've even took it all down on boxing Day before. Who's got time for aw that malarkey!
While am oan a rant, who are aw these luvlies that are falling over themselves to buy his tit? Imagine the realisation that your hoose smells like his 😖, gadz-tae-duck.
Im the same ma lovelie and I’ve got weans but I don’t see the point in pumpkins and tit. I do Xmas but that’s it!

Reactions: 19
As he previously worked in retail, the bucket head should know that the shops put out the season's goods well before it is officially that season.

So in Feb when he's scoffing those Easter creme eggs, that he dosna like, is it Easter, it must be because Mario says it is.

He is a head of the greatest order.

362842458_823798342424970_6406121266640409464_n.jpg
Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.