Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is ramping it up with the wax melt ads.

No way has he tried 34 driving instructors and got na replies and no way will he be driving before the year is out.

In ya dreams maybe but reality is a witch.

Driving lessons – The average cost of a driving lesson is around £25-£50 per hour, and the DVSA recommends that learners take around 45 hours of lessons
The cheapest way to learn to drive is by getting a friend or family member to teach you.

Mario, try an intensive week's course for Deek. That's ma being nice today.

Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well ma lovelies, looks like wee Deek is taking his wurk hame wi him. Wunner if they youse them tae bring aw oaf Martin's essentials hame?
Screenshot_20230721-162156.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s no way Marion has contacted 34 driving instructors. Stupid fud.
He’s probably sent a handful of instructors such an illiterate email they’ve deleted and blocked as they thought it was wan ah them spam emails also.
They “lawyers” who email to say youse have won millions in inheritance from a long lost relative have better spelling and grammar than Marion so aye.
You can tell Marion doesn’t want Deek to start driving as it’ll rinse his petty cash. Selfish fat bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been dropping the made up word 'circum' into random convo's with Mr Tinkerbell cat since yesterday and he has finally flipped

''Why the duck do you keep saying that word, what does it mean????'' 😂

Told him our Martin said it so it obviously is a word and he needs to get to know, factual.

His reply - ''Course that whiney bastard said it'' - bit harsh I thought but then Mr Tinkerbell has no class, nae debates..

Circum is now banned in our house. Also. Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Cannae believe you nasty wee cows moved without telling me I was nearly ready to circum to withdrawls!!! Luckily I remembered ma names ma power and that I hud tae get up so it’s fine now

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He is ramping it up with the wax melt ads.

No way has he tried 34 driving instructors and got na replies and no way will he be driving before the year is out.

In ya dreams maybe but reality is a witch.

Driving lessons – The average cost of a driving lesson is around £25-£50 per hour, and the DVSA recommends that learners take around 45 hours of lessons
The cheapest way to learn to drive is by getting a friend or family member to teach you.

Mario, try an intensive week's course for Deek. That's ma being nice today.

View attachment 2323500View attachment 2323499
Aye hen but maybe one he gives the address of Beirut towers tae them, they’re suddenly booked up capeesh? Nae sane instructor can compromise their safety taking a car tae such a warzone, also…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marion’s just hoping that one of his lovelies is a driving instructor and he can get them #gifted. Kapeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am really tempted to call some Paisley driving instructors to see if they are actually fully booked or this is just content to get interactions or because he simply has no content and is constantly chasing highs on the gram.
But trust me his eye condition isn’t enough to get high rate mobility in order to get a car,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've been dropping the made up word 'circum' into random convo's with Mr Tinkerbell cat since yesterday and he has finally flipped

''Why the duck do you keep saying that word, what does it mean????'' 😂

Told him our Martin said it so it obviously is a word and he needs to get to know, factual.

His reply - ''Course that whiney bastard said it'' - bit harsh I thought but then Mr Tinkerbell has no class, nae debates..

Circum is now banned in our house. Also. Etc.
Mr Tinkerbell needs tae get sum class and stay in his ain lane. Youse shud disappear fur the nite and come hame smelling oaf bespoke wax melts and wi a sore neck and he will think youse huv been staying at Beirut towers oan the Martin Lego sofa👌
---
Aye hen but maybe one he gives the address of Beirut towers tae them, they’re suddenly booked up capeesh? Nae sane instructor can compromise their safety taking a car tae such a warzone, also…
If his phone calls are like his dots of doom I guarantee every driving instructor hung up on him. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion definitely wants this more than wee Deek. I hope nae instructor takes him oan, I want Marion to be a bus wanker forever. Get on the bus you fat tit, and get super paranoid that there could be a tattler oan there, snapping you in the wild, you bleeping hippo. If he gets a car, I'll personally make it my mission to pop to the Quad, and pelt it in jobbys, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am really tempted to call some Paisley driving instructors to see if they are actually fully booked or this is just content to get interactions or because he simply has no content and is constantly chasing highs on the gram.
But trust me his eye condition isn’t enough to get high rate mobility in order to get a car,
Aye do it fae us all please hen

Just tae prove the fat slag is lying also xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His eye condition isn’t even enough to stop him from driving. If he wore his glasses he’d be fine.

Reactions: 19
Fat turd is lying. He's on the beg for free driving lessons for Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.