Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the f does gonzo think he is goin round shops thinkin he's billy big bollix, begging for free lessons for gengus . He's a nobody thinking he's somebody the sad excuse for a man , suppose if you dont love yourself nobody will .... very true in his case
Saw this yesterday and could be applied to influencers - "Nobodies who think they are somebodies followed by no brainies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet the p and g social media team have a WhatsApp dedicated to him
Bet the Polis Station have one too.
They'll all be taking stealth photos of the fat loser & pishing themselves.

Bet they nudge each other when she minces in at 11am tae start work and say 'your mate's here'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hullo ma lovelies...

Bit of a long time no post, but as soon as I heard this roasting hot joos left oot in the paisley sun I RAN HERE.

Some of you lovelies might remember our Betty and oor not so lovely run in with a covid stricken Maz and Deek down the Linwood Home Bargs. Basically...he's a wee prick.

Since then Oor B has left us and its just been a pretty rough time altogether. So because of that I don't find myself over that way much and I haven't been back in there for quite a while. Long story short I nipped in for some bits today and the girl putting stock out stopped me to say she hadn't seen us for a while and I explained to her I was flying solo these days...

Anyway- she said oh that wee runt he's never out of here. He's got some brass neck that's twice he's been in here in the last couple of months claiming he was told he could make a reel and choose some free products and they'd give him them to advertise on his Instagram. But every time the manager tells him they don't make brand deals that's through head office and if they agreed that they'd organise it with him directly and not tell him just to pop in store and start his own supermarket sweep! She says every time he's in he loudly announces at the tills he's an influencer (funny for someone who hates the word eh) and he's best friends with Mrs hinch and so forth.

At this point I'm not shocked and kinda laugh it off and was about to go my own way when she called over the young boy behind us and said oh tell her about that cleaning Mario fanny...turns out he was in last week and somehow mentioned to the woman serving that Derek was desperate for a driving instructor (something along the lines of he wanted to buy a big item but couldn't get it home on the bus) and she said oh my husbands an instructor he's absolutely mobbed especially now the schools are finished this is when a lot of 17/18 year olds work extra shifts to do more lessons and she suggests he waits until September. This brass neck prick stood for 15 minutes on the beg for free lessons if he posts it on his Instagram. She said no repeatedly and said no he doesn't need any advertising he's absolutely worked to the limit and Mario eventually threw a strop, grabbed his bag and stomped off.

When I tell you I was HOWLING!

Not the first time I've heard people in the retail park comment on him he's always in shops on the beg 🙄
Sorry to hear you're flying solo now xxx

Isn't it funny to hear the shop staff seem lovely
Hullo ma lovelies...

Bit of a long time no post, but as soon as I heard this roasting hot joos left oot in the paisley sun I RAN HERE.

Some of you lovelies might remember our Betty and oor not so lovely run in with a covid stricken Maz and Deek down the Linwood Home Bargs. Basically...he's a wee prick.

Since then Oor B has left us and its just been a pretty rough time altogether. So because of that I don't find myself over that way much and I haven't been back in there for quite a while. Long story short I nipped in for some bits today and the girl putting stock out stopped me to say she hadn't seen us for a while and I explained to her I was flying solo these days...

Anyway- she said oh that wee runt he's never out of here. He's got some brass neck that's twice he's been in here in the last couple of months claiming he was told he could make a reel and choose some free products and they'd give him them to advertise on his Instagram. But every time the manager tells him they don't make brand deals that's through head office and if they agreed that they'd organise it with him directly and not tell him just to pop in store and start his own supermarket sweep! She says every time he's in he loudly announces at the tills he's an influencer (funny for someone who hates the word eh) and he's best friends with Mrs hinch and so forth.

At this point I'm not shocked and kinda laugh it off and was about to go my own way when she called over the young boy behind us and said oh tell her about that cleaning Mario fanny...turns out he was in last week and somehow mentioned to the woman serving that Derek was desperate for a driving instructor (something along the lines of he wanted to buy a big item but couldn't get it home on the bus) and she said oh my husbands an instructor he's absolutely mobbed especially now the schools are finished this is when a lot of 17/18 year olds work extra shifts to do more lessons and she suggests he waits until September. This brass neck prick stood for 15 minutes on the beg for free lessons if he posts it on his Instagram. She said no repeatedly and said no he doesn't need any advertising he's absolutely worked to the limit and Mario eventually threw a strop, grabbed his bag and stomped off.

When I tell you I was HOWLING!

Not the first time I've heard people in the retail park comment on him he's always in shops on the beg 🙄
So sorry to hear you're solo now. But how lovely of the staff to maybe feel that for you and give you a laugh. Xx

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm sorry but he should worry what brands think of him, they use him once then they realise what a cnut he is.

He may have the mind and mouth like the gutter but he has the mentality of a small child.

No wonder he has to resort to putting up aff links for Amazon, he will not be Hinch.

Moron

View attachment 2333219
View attachment 2333220
Fat Madge - the gift that keeps on giving, or indeed...taking.

We know you read here so as I cannae squirm into your DM's I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks with a wee tattie heart and a chefs kiss for the screen recording of you telling us all that you don't give a f*ck what brands think of you and that they are lucky if you put your name to their product.
Filed along with the wee sweary rant and the middle finger Cnut washings for future collabs Brands just love if you state you presume they do due diligence and research their influencer so they align with their values / ethos / mission statement and express disappointment that they think " wee potty mouth, not give a flying f*ck, Cnut washing" represents their brand and values.

Oh and if you read the same article as I did about mucous, semen and bird poop facials ;

Spermine Facials

Using semen as a facial tool has been around for many years. Although some doctors offer spermine facials, many caution against going the DIY route because of the risk of transmitting diseases and sexually transmitted infections. The theory is that sperm are packed with protein and antioxidants. While these are healthy in theory, there’s no evidence that they do much of anything when used topically. It’s also possible to be allergic to semen and there can be a lot variation in the nutrients depending on the male diet. So you might want to skip this one if you have sensitive skin and other concerns.

Perhaps your proudly labelled Jizz Face with its bespokely uniquely extremely very very very sensitive skin and cavernous pores could be labelled 'Cause' and "effect"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2333674

Derek, absolutely tuned to the moon, not a clue what’s going on in his own shoebox bedsit. The mother of the bride hoosecoat that Mas lives in makes this look like he’s a matron giving the patient his medication. Double dosage, STAT!
That pic……the pair of them, holed up in that dump, wrapped in housecoats, it’s the height of summer, they have no ties (kids) no debt (covid was a blessing *no ma quote) the freedom to do anything and everything but don’t. They must be bored stiff, nothing fulfilling about their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
he says he doesn’t read here and stopped reading here a long time ago but then he mentions trolls? Where do his get trolled? Literally nowhere because he’s a nobody and he just blocks ppl or they can’t message him on insta so he just makes it so obvious he reads here. He does absolutely duck all with his life so he has all the time in the world to read here. HAYYYYYYY Martin 👋👋👋 Filters are meant to make you look better you fat walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it ironic that he uses snail serum when snails are famous for owning their own houses, and Marlon never will.

He is a slimy fucker though, I’ll give him that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Isn’t it ironic that he uses snail serum when snails are famous for owning their own houses, and Marlon never will.

He is a slimy fucker though, I’ll give him that
We do in fact own our own houses. I'll let you in on a secret. I'm actually a racing snail. I thought removing my house would make me go faster but it just made me more sluggish.

I'll see myself out.
---
Deek ya wee basturt, swill your gums ya little runt, ya gingivitis reeks like ma ginger circle, the noo. Also.

View attachment 2334395
God, deek looks high as a kite here! He's not gonna get very far with the driving lessons if he's always on the waccy baccy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That pic……the pair of them, holed up in that dump, wrapped in housecoats, it’s the height of summer, they have no ties (kids) no debt (covid was a blessing *no ma quote) the freedom to do anything and everything but don’t. They must be bored stiff, nothing fulfilling about their lifestyle.
Sad isn't it, he could have used his week off the other week to have a jaunt down to Manchester or Blackpool even. Direct from Glasgow and couldn't be easier.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.