Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice when he talks to that dog is like bleeping nails on a chalkboard. Imagine having to actually live with that. bleeping hell I’d stick pencils in my own ears if it meant never having to hear that whining sound ever again.

I’m still reeling over the home range 😂 He doesn’t want a home range. He’s a greedy workshy layabout and just wants to try to make some easy money because he thinks if Hinch can do it, so can he. He doesn’t even have management!! 😂😂 If you’ve got a creative bone in your body, pick up a bleeping pencil and draw some designs that aren’t just ripped off from someone else’s designs.
That's also his sexy time voice, Deek I've got ma winky oot 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Dulux will collaborate with him. A nice grey shade known as 'rigourmortis'.

Wee Hannah Hen looks like she's banging class A's up her beak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does this idiot talk like AMA is his company as well. Wishful thinking, Mario!

View attachment 2341783
Second hand embarrassment for him. Makes it even sadder when you remember that nevermind it not being his, it isn't her's either! The bf (is he still? I've not paid attention to her for ages) could take it all away in a heartbeat no doubt! So yes, Black Orchid got you so far 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shall we all take bets on what his stinky wax melts are gonna be called:

Pumpkin Dreams
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Pistachio Patchouli
Fireworks
Deek's Breath

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I’m envious! It’s like oor Marion has the opposite of body dysmorphia, but in all areas of his life.

Proper munter but think he’s pyoor stunning
Lives in a shed in wasteland but thinks he’s really in a mansion in LA
Works a cleaning job (nothing wrong with that) but believes he’s some high powered CEO and calls the people he cleans for his ‘clients’
Has a literacy level of age 3 but thinks he can write a book

I could go on… must be nice to be so disillusioned ma lovelie xx 😘
life dysmorphia hen ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beejong… captions translates to aubrey jeans 😂
I love dogs but that dog’s face looks grim, all tear stained and minging. The dog looks like it can’t stand Marion either, don’t blame it.
Deek is off his chops and probably so happy with a comfortable sofa rather than sitting on pallets.
What does Beejong mean?

• Haha
And does he own any other trousers also?? Those lilac leggings seem to be attached to him permanently

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Late to the party with oor Martin’s stories from yesterday but I was oot living ma best life with ma phone held high and sipping *those* 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks.

Those mugs were bleeping bogging as was the other stuff he was showing off whilst shaking like a shitting blind Nikita dug… And as for the home collection, well I’ve never laughed so much 😂

Dead Deek is defo enjoying experiencing what it’s like to lie on a proper sofa and not one made out of cardboard boxes but imagine your life being that sad that you’re babysitting your brothers dog on a Saturday night while he’s off out living his best life 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That voice that he uses for Dully the BeeJong Dug gives me Savile vibes.

Hope you'se are aww cosy and ready for the big reveal also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His own home range? I beg your bleeping pardon!?

She's cling filmed Deek's council kitchen and now she's fancying Herself n Deek as Paisley's answer to Justin and Colin.

Get in yer Joseph Joseph bin/fridge blocker ya bleeping deluded crack heed!
Haha and somehow in the process manages to make that small business Smeg look tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Home Collection by Mario.

For the hunners of millions of you'se that aspire to cuckoo a bedsit on a rough council estate & fill it with cheap plastic tat.

#boujee
#bespoke
#also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mr Peach was trying to bargain with baby Peach today to get her to stop fussing and he ended his sentence with capeesh. Should I pack mine and the baby’s stuff now and leave or…?
Hes not a closet Mario fan is he🥴.
Keep an eye on him hen , if he starts wearing a hoosecoat and begins stuffing xmas shite in every orifice of yer hoose - id get to the divorce court pronto! Factual..also

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.