Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to his gel nail journee? Another waste of cash on his at home kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We’ve been fortunate enough to have a wee make up lesson from the patron saint of out of date cosmetics.
WTF is “seconded lose” powder? Illiterate wee scrote. And he can duck away off with the #aff links, I hope HMRC are watching.
IMG_3076.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS he wears more make up than I do and I like make up. If he shoves all that on no wonder he needs a filter……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that Vivienne Westwood tshirt was £100 based on a quick wee Google search, so the perfect item to pair with £1 Shein trainers. Everyday I think I’ve seen it all from him, and yet, he continues to shock me with his financial decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why post a picture of your “finished make up look” with an industrial strength filter on 🤔 might as well not bother with the makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that Vivienne Westwood tshirt was £100 based on a quick wee Google search, so the perfect item to pair with £1 Shein trainers. Everyday I think I’ve seen it all from him, and yet, he continues to shock me with his financial decisions.
He said he got it in the sale. Think it was £40 if I remember correctly from the screenshot someone posted back in the thread. Still far too much money for what is essentially a bleeping vest though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
The scabies bald patch
Manbag
Weans tracksuit on Deek

Well done ma lovely. Keep you power also x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That was a guid tutorial for make up that I'll now never 'youse'... How the duck can you spell a 3 letter word wrong. And while I'm oan a rant, how many times can you say 'unreal'. Tosser.

• Haha
I've never known a woman wear so many makeup products let alone a man, other than drag Queens.
And it's "use" NOT "youse". Thick git!.

And why fill his Nike tick eyebrows in when he spends money getting them done?!. What a dick 😂

Sorry Mario. No amount of makeup can disguise how ugly you are mate.

Screenshot_20230723-151735_Instagram.jpg

No comment on this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
I just love a spotting in the wild, youse should put this on your CV under achievements ma lovelie 🤣
---
We’ve been fortunate enough to have a wee make up lesson from the patron saint of out of date cosmetics.
WTF is “seconded lose” powder? Illiterate wee scrote. And he can duck away off with the #aff links, I hope HMRC are watching.
View attachment 2327665
Is loose powder not used to set foundation? Ah neer tae get tae ken, also.
---
Aw that make up and still an ugly duck, even with a filter on also.
Thread title suggestion ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aw that make up and still an ugly duck, even with a filter on also.
Ah wunner if his Kerry Katonas causes some kind of reverse body dysmorphia.

Where despite looking, like a fat shiny baldy he looks in the mirror and sees a pyoor stunning picture of himself also.

• Haha
The grey leggings getting ANOTHER outing 🙈 Instead if buying cushion covers or bed linen he’s needing to buy himself some decent new clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could he had not done a cool iron over his zipper...sorry forgot he doesn't do ironing. I'm so happy for you doll you spotted these two out in the wild. Go on yoursel ma lovelie 💎👌

• Haha
What a pair of fannies! Dunno where to start - the bald patch, the mange, the fat neck, the to tight leggings, the girly shoes, the crumpled up Nike top that looks like he's slept in it, Deek like an unwilling 10 year old being dragged round boring shops by his papa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.